Tsunami Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

div_tan

Tsunami Dream

Post by div_tan » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:42 pm

hi All,

one week before Tsunami struck, I saw a tsunami in my dream, I saw a huge wave coming and hitting the shore in Visakhapatnam town of India, actually I used to live in this town 12 years back.

in the dream, I was standing on top floor of a restaurent with some friend and I could see the wave coming and drowning the ground floor, I saw the ground floor and some higher floors fully drwoned, I did not see any deaths or destruction in the wave.

Did anyone see such dreams or can interpret what is means.

Also on the day before I saw the dream, I was watching the TV flipping channels and I saw the story of Jesus Christ and his followers, where they will be traveling in a boat in a storm and Jesus tells them "Where has your faith gone" ..., I was explaining this story to my wife, that same night I got the dream.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:44 pm

My brother when he was a child dreamt about a quake just days before this quake struck
2- ITALY (Nov. 23, 1980) - A man makes his way on a street covered with rubble in the small town of Balvano, near Potenza, southern Italy, where a 7.2 earthquake hit the Irpinia region, killing 2,735 people and injuring more than 7,500. The epicenter is at Eboli but damage is reported over a huge area of Naples. More than 1,500 people are reported missing.
from http://biblia.com/disasters/earthquakes.htm

and he was singing (mind, he was a 7 yrs old child) the first verse an old Garibaldi song "Si scopron, le tombe, si levano i morti" ("The tombs open up, the dead rise") and saying things like "see you next week if we are still alive". Real creepy... considering what happened afterwards... I remember we were all kind of shocked, at the time.
A premonitory dream, indeed....

On a more metaphoric level, dreaming about a tsunami means you are experiecing emotional stress and some unhappiness in your real life.
In this case, though, I think it was an outright premonition.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Return to “Dream Interpretation”