A Spiritual Awakening?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nimisha

A Spiritual Awakening?

Post by Nimisha » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 pm

Last night's dream had me in this courtyard with hanging plants, stone benches and statues. Only I knew these were not ordinary statues, but people and animals (there was a dog and a lion) that had been turned into statues. They all looked like they were sleeping, though only the lion was in a sleeping pose. The others were either sitting with their heads bent forward until it reached the ground, or standing, bent from the waist (sort of like the position to do toe touches). I walked through the courtyard telling the figures to wake up, and they did. I told myself before waking a particular figure that he looked like Jesus, and once he woke, I was certain he was Jesus, though I didn't ask, and he did not say. After that, all of us went to sit on the benches (I sat next to Jesus) and we ate pizza.

What do you think?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:19 am

I tend to agree with you that this type of dream is in all probability primarily concerned with your own gradual dawning spiritual awareness.

Lions frequently represent courage in dreams, while dogs is a play on the word DOGgedly, meaning perseverance under what are otherwise very adverse circumstances.

You instinctively recognised within yourself the immense love and compassion that the master or spiritual being who you identified as the risen Christ was feeling for you in your sometimes difficult personal journey towards ever expanding spiritual awareness.

I feel that this dream is therefore largely intended to encourage and inspire you to keep going with both perseverance and faith that your life is unfolding precisely as it should. It is basically safer and it's effects are much longer lasting, if you are gradually introduced to the deeper truths about yourself if you learn to deal one at a time with the many aspects of your own personality, rather than attempting to encounter them all head on at once?

ImageImageImage

By doing the latter you could easily overload and frighten yourself to the point that you might as a result prematurely give up on the whole idea of ever finding spiritual enlightenment.

Namaste,

EOT Image

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Ah, yeah.  Thanks   :smt008

It's amazing how you wake from some dreams feeling good, even if you are not entirely sure what the meaning of the dream is, while others leave you feeling unsettled.  I woke from this one giddy- to the point of joyous laughter even.  Good dream   :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:11 am

That feeling of utter joy and elation is believed to mean that an important spiritual truth has just been revealed to you within your dream, whether or not you can yet put it into words.

:smt015

Return to “Dream Interpretation”