a girl

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FrankU1982

a girl

Post by FrankU1982 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:47 am

I have been having a reacurring dream, actually more like a person who shows up in my dreams, since I was in 9'th grade or so, I am 23 now. Its about this girl that used to have a "crush" on me back in 8'th grade. She occasionally shows up. After about a year or so, she showed up again last night. I know she can't be a girl who will be in my future, since she is already married and has kids, even at her relatively young age. My question is: Why does she keep showing up? What could she symbolize?

Thais115

Dream Girl

Post by Thais115 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:02 pm

The first thing I got was that this was a spirit guide. She is just revealing herself as someone familiar so you can connect.

Thais

chickee babe

Post by chickee babe » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:31 pm

YOUR WISH HAS COME TRUE ITS ME ...!!! :smt008 XXXXX

YOU WILL GET YOUR PRINCESS....WHEN ITS TIME
nancy

FrankU1982

Post by FrankU1982 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:54 pm

Could be chickee, I remember seeing the aussie coastline in one of the dreams lol. I hope she does come along, but its hard to find a good girl these days. I know shes out there though ;)

Thais115

Dream

Post by Thais115 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:01 am

Oh, So this is not a serious topic, SORRY.

Thais

chickee babe

Post by chickee babe » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:47 am

OF COURSE THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC BUT WE HAVE TO SMILE IN LIFE AS WELL....PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN AND I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE CAUSED TO YOUR ABILITY TO HELP HIM.

:) NANCY X
nancy

Thais115

Smile on Topic

Post by Thais115 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:22 am

I just have to wonder what is going on. With the situation in the Gulf Coast I am getting a lot of despirate requests. I still get a strong feeling that this has nothing to do with lost loves but a love of a spirit guide that wants attention. I have a lot of dreams of former loves but my spirit guide gives himself away by body heighth or the "HUG" which is a big give away. The former identification with this love draws you to the situation in the dream at hand.

If this is something the requestor is seeking, (sorry being interrupted by my guide) he or she needs to request a writing on paper and mentally before sleep. "Me again", just write it down and ask for an answer before you go to sleep. This has nothing to do with lost loves.

Thais

FrankU1982

Post by FrankU1982 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:16 am

Sorry Thais, this is a serious topic. I got a psychic reading a few months ago at mystical wonders. Zylah gave me the reading, she was great, I hope she finds time to log in more often. She told me I have 2 guides, I'm guessing everyone has two but I'm new to this sorry. Heres a link to my reading if you want to see it, http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/vi ... 22&start=0 . So, if I write down questions, and concentrate on them mentally before I go to bed, my guides will tell me what I would like to know? I would love to try to contact them.

Thais115

Spirit Guide

Post by Thais115 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:57 pm

There are all sorts of ways to contact your spirit guides. I just did a google search, "How to meet your spirit guide", and a lot of information came up. Do some research and find something you are comfortable with and have a strong belief it will work.

I find enjoyment listening to mine due to his sarcastic sense of humor and the silly comments he makes when I ask a mental question. I have had a lot of success that way. Mentally ask a question, be still, be quiet and pay attention to the first thoughts you get.

Thais

Return to “Dream Interpretation”