Panda Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ridaibhi

Panda Dream

Post by ridaibhi » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:05 am

I don't generally have dreams that I can remember that need interpreting. All my interpretations are needed from when I go into a trance like state, when I'm crystal gazing or meditating.

For me, I get these weird images (similar to looking at a photograph). Sometimes it's a whole series of unrelated pictures (each having a different meaning to build up an over all picture) at other times it's just one or two pictures.

Is this section of the forum the right place for me to talk about them or is there a more appropriate place elsewhere that I haven't found yet?

Now on with the latest vision.
At the weekend I was at A Pagan camp to celebrate Lammas. On the fire night standing around the harth fire as the drums where beating and the first ritual was taking place. I entered a trance like state. It's here I saw a picture of a Panda. For the whole weekend I was having problems trying to interpret what it meant.

I think I have now found it's meaning.
To see a panda in your dream, suggests that you are having difficulties coming to a compromise in a waking situation. You need to find a middle ground so that all parties involved will be satisfied
This could be right. I am really struggling at work. I am constantly stressed, losing my temper, this frustration then brings it's self back into my personal life at home with my girlfriend.

Does anyone agree or disagree with this interpretation?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 am

Hi Ridaibhi, :smt006

It is not our place or function to either agree or disagree with your interpretation of the Panda appearing in your dream. If it feels both relevant and helpful to you in your current life situation, then personally I feel that you should go with what your inner feelings are attempting to tell you.

If you allow your conscious waking mind to pick this to pieces and obtain too many different opinions from outside of yourself, then I believe that you will only become more confused and eventually come to believe that your own impressions about what something in a dream represents are of no value whatsoever.

You are the best possible interpreter of your own dreams in the end as they are written in the language of your own unconscious mind. A panda may therefore represent something completely different to your dreaming mind than it does to anyone else's. We are here to encourage and support you in forming your own opinions concerning the symbolism used in your dreams.

The psychic visions you are experiencing show that you are in an altered state of consciousness at the time you are meditating or crystal gazing, but the contents of these dream like visions can still to a degree be interpreted just like any other typical nightly dream can.

The problem with interpreting psychic visions is that this dream symbolism is frequently so mixed up with possible premonitions and other information which is coming from much deeper levels of your own Self, that it is often extremely difficult to sort it all out and make any overall sense of the big picture.

The dreamlike symbolism can be best looked at on this Dream Interpretation forum, while the more psychic elements should probably be discussed in the Psychic forum instead.

Sometimes however, it is almost impossible to say just which is which!   :smt017

Your's sincerely,

eye_of_tiger :smt003

Return to “Dream Interpretation”