Weird Nightmare

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

durga18

Weird Nightmare

Post by durga18 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi,

This is my first post on this site. I had same nightmare over and over so many times and I kind of felt weird sharing with anyone. In my dream I was completely naked and was in my high school. (I quit high school 3 years ago). this was couple weeks ago, when I had this nightmare. I was sitting at my chair, with barely nothing on me. and not feeling weird, but I was trying to cover myself up and no one around me felt weird. and I had same dream, or nightmare rather, couple days ago, where I was completely naked and was in my house.

Is this a sign of something?

Durga

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am

Hi durga18, i think at some point in our lives, we've all had that naked in public nightmare. Its nothing to be ashamed or worried about. Here's a good article that i once found on the issue.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Dream-Interpr ... &id=108075

Hope it helps.

TarotPlus

Nightmare

Post by TarotPlus » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:57 am

Hello

To be naked in a dream can symbolize our need for self expression and our desire to be seen for who we truely are behind our facade (clothing) If you dream you are naked and embarassed, it suggests anxiety about how others see you and vulenerabilty if your weaknesses are exposed. it may mean that you feel quilty about harbouring some feelings about your sexuality or a trait that you don't like.
I do not agree with the term 'nightmare' as I believe that spirit is trying to communicate with you in a deeper way as you are undergoing a period of change and this is a way of getting your attention, as you mentioned the word school in your dream which represents your learning and knowledge....through life.

durga18

Post by durga18 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:45 pm

thank you so much. I was so embarrased to share this with any1 at home. Thanks for u help. I really appreciate it.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”