Dreams of Lion and cheetah

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crissangel

Dreams of Lion and cheetah

Post by Crissangel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:47 pm

I had never had such a dream before.... At first I am shopping in some shopping mall. There is a lot of nice things that I wanted to buy. Then suddenly, I felt like I am at the ground floor. I saw a Lion walking slowly across the road outside the mall. There was a Cheetah near to me... but seem harmless as it it still and do not make a move. I pick up the Cheetah like a toy and keep with me. I felt like I am either on a bed and take something to cover and enable me to hide from the Lion. It saw me and roar and jump onto me... I felt one of its tooth hit my shoulder.... Then I wake up....

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:09 am

General dream meanings frequently associated with the:

Cheetah - To see a cheetah in your dream, suggests that you need to get moving and be more active in pursuit of your goals. Perhaps you have been a little lazy and you need to get off from that seat. There is an old saying - that a cheetah never changes its spots. It is a proud and strong creature. Cheetahs in dreams can also be a play on words as in cheating at something or on someone - A CHEATER.

Lion - Dreaming of a lion shows you have many obstacles to overcome, and must resist the real force that is driving you to self destruction; if the lion overpowers you, you will lose, but, if win out over the lion you will be the victor. Lions and tigers can both link to anger and intimidation. That anger could be within you or within someone close to you. Think of any connection to situations involving bad tempers. Lions are also linked to great danger. They show you feeling the same kind of fear as if you bumped into a lion in your waking life.
KEY WORDS : Dangerous situation, scared, courageous, intimidating, rage.

Please note that these are only highly generalised dream meanings commonly associated with these two creatures in your dream, and it is up to you to decide what if any of these friendly suggestions is either relevant or helpful to you in better understanding the possible messages contained within  them. I am certainly not accusing you of being lazy!!!!!!

Please let me know what you think (be kind now),

eye_of_tiger Image

Crissangel

Post by Crissangel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:26 pm

eye of tiger, thanks for the advice.... yes! you are quite correct about me being lazy.... and the obstacles part.... I am also changing a new direction in life, hope it will be for the better. So far i think that dream interpretation is quite individual, because no dreams have definite answer. Like palm reading at least have some kind of guide. or tarot cards which can be learned.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”