Dream of tornados

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wolfmama7

Dream of tornados

Post by wolfmama7 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:18 pm

:smt006

Ok, so every once in a while, out of the blue (seemingly), I dream of a tornado. I love a tornado, by the way. I know, I know, they're very destructive, ripping thru everything in their path, but they amaze me nonetheless.

Anyway, the one I had 2 days ago took place by the beach, and I was in a house that was literally where the sand ends. People were running & panicking all around, but I stood there, smiling at it, from the inside of the front door. It came right for the house, and I opened the door to let it in! (nuts, right?) I step aside, and in it comes, and promptly dissipates, the way that the waterspouts do (those "water tornados" that happen, which are also super-cool). Just disintegrates downward, and lands on the floor.

I was still smiling when I woke up, but I guess I'm just crazy like that  :smt003

Any idea if it means anything specific?

Love, Peace & tornadoes,

wolfmama

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Heavy reading concerning dream tornadoes

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:18 am

I must first warn you that the following article was written by a professional dream interpreter, and the language used in it is rather complicated for most people.

However this having been said, when it comes to the possible meanings of tornadoes, I think that you will probably find something of interest and value to you amongst this, if you can only follow it. :smt017

Since it is believed that dream tornadoes are omens of significant positive change in the dreamer's waking life, I would interpret your dream to mean that you do not allow change to get the better of you, and that you continue to survive and even enjoy and thrive upon change, when others allow the idea of them needing to change as a valid excuse for holding themselves back from fully embracing what is after all inevitable (change itself).

The turbulent but at the same time highly refreshing and energising winds of significant change, and your potential growth as both a spiritual and human being are now upon you?

Jeremy Taylor Dream Work: Tornado

http://www.jeremytaylor.com/pages/tornadoes_storms.html

EOT  Image

wolfmama7

Dead On!

Post by wolfmama7 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:56 pm

WOW, Tiger!!!!

I wish I had the several hours it would take to explain to you exactly how dead-on this interpretation is, as well as the link you sent! AMAZING & incredibly accurate!

The SHORT version, is that I am in the process of planning my move out of an INSANE household, which may also end a 13-year-long relationship. I encounter sheer madness from so many directions on a daily basis, and yet, aside from the occasional well-deserved breakdown, I have, for the past 2 months, taken the time necessary to progress spiritually. I have been in a veritable prison for many years, where my interests & needs have been completely ignored.

People around me have been looking at me lately as if to say "what's up with HER?", as well they should! EVERYTHING'S up with me!!!!  :)
I have reconstructed altars in my room that have been missing forever, I am constantly reading about things of a spiritual nature, which I honestly haven't done in years, I am healing ME, and moving on. Most people in my life find this bizarre, as I have been "handling" everyone else's needs and neglecting my own for more than a decade. Where I used to be anxiety-ridden, worried, crying, etc., I am now smiling, and at peace, even though I have a complete upheaval staring me in the face!

I knew when I had this dream that it had something to do with the situation that I am in now, but I didn't know how deeply! Again, WOW!

and so much thanks!!!!  

Blessings~

wolfmama

methinks

Post by methinks » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:28 am

Thanks Tiger for the great link!

I too have had dreams of tornadoes when I've never had them before. I had two in the same week!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:14 am

Methinks, Image

The dreams of tornadoes and other cataclysmic natural disasters seem to be coming thick and fast these days for so many of us? This suggests that we are not only looking at turbulent times and exciting but at the same time extremely challenging opportunities for significant positive change at a personal level.

This is more likely to be the signs of a species wide phenomenon!!! :smt017

My dreams more frequently contain tidal waves or tsunamis, than they do tornadoes. I have never experienced either in my waking life, and hope never to do so.

To see a tsunami in your dream, represents that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feelings or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in some waking situation.

SO WHAT'S SO NEW ABOUT THAT??????? Image

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/t3.htm

wolfmama7

THE REVOLUTION!

Post by wolfmama7 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Well, in waking myself up recently, it occurs to me that THE REVOLUTION IS BEGINNING! I am trying to figure out where on the board to post a link to the movie Zeitgeist. I am going to send it everywhere I possibly can, to the point of stalking if I must.

Have u seen it yet??????

WOLFMAMA

Return to “Dream Interpretation”