dreams dreams dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rcm1982

dreams dreams dreams

Post by rcm1982 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:50 pm

i cant sleep at all..every time i get dreams that come true! can someone explain this? when i was a kid all the dream that i would get was me in a warehouse and boxes falling on me..thats all..but now the dreams that i got last year are coming true this year??? and sometimes when i think of a person i see him!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The gift or curse of prophecy (depends on how you look at it)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:04 am

Assuming that the dreams you had of boxes in a warehouse falling on top of you never actually came true, then these are likely to be symbols, representing something completely different to your dreaming mind.

To see a warehouse in your dream, is thought by many to represent stored energy or hidden and still mainly unused resources. They could also refer to your buried or stored memories. You may be be putting some of your own ambitions and goals on hold, in order to be someone less than the person you could potentially become (join the club).

A box on the other hand may also symbolize your limitations and restrictions (real and imaginary). Recurring dreams of boxes falling on top of you suggests to me that you fear that by letting go of your real and imaginary restrictions and limitations that you may discover something about yourself which others may not like, and you therefore wish these to remain hidden from everyone's view (including yourself) almost indefinitely.

True psychic dreams where you are experiencing premonitions of future events come true are something entirely different and cannot be interpreted as normal dreams are, using unconscious symbols in somebody else's dream dictionary.

Please post any questions you have about either developing your gift of prophecy or making it go away (if you do not wish to proceed) in the main Psychic forum, instead of this one.

Developing this particular spiritual gift brings with it a great burden of responsibility in how and even if you should warn the person concerned that something terrible is likely to happen to them, sometime over the next few years.

It is however quite possible to learn to more fully develop your gift, as well as getting enough quality sleep time, in order to be able to live the rest of your life as you choose.

Psychic forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 pm

i see what you are saying ..i will get back to you eye of tiger. thanks for the help :)

tsimple123

Post by tsimple123 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:13 pm

just start counting from 100 backwards, it always works!

amolebirje1982

dreaming

Post by amolebirje1982 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:59 pm

when something happens, I feel that I had seen it in my dreams. But I am not sure, still the situatio seems to be familiar for mr.
It has happened with me for quite a long time.
What would be the meaning of all this?
I really need help for this.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please help us to better help you

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:21 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=37839

Additionally, please do not piggy back off of someone else's posting for a dream interpretation as it creates confusion and it is considered poor netiquette.

As you appear to be asking here about developing your gift of prophecy in dreams, these cannot as such be interpreted using symbols, as a non psychic dream often is.

I would therefore suggest to you that the Psychic forum would be a much better place than this one to put your new posting, and where to ask any questions you may have about experiencing premonitions of the future.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

EOT

Return to “Dream Interpretation”