Another premonition

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thais115

Another premonition

Post by Thais115 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:25 pm

A while ago I posted a dream about flooding before Hurricane Katrina hit. Some of the dream was a me issue but I feel part was a premonition of the levy's flooding New Orleans.

Last night I had another one. In this dream a major storm was coming. The neighbors wanted me to stay with them in a poorly made outdoor lean to. I decided that this would not be safe and the animals would be in harms way. The neighbors kept telling me "She is coming". The wind was intense and many roofs and buildings were knocked over but no flooding. Lots of rain though.

In the previous dream I seeked shelter indoors and this time is was outside. Less or a threat?

Thais

Grano

Post by Grano » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:56 pm

Maybe that'll be "Rita".

In your dreams, you're not really yourself, are you? Like dreaming someone elses dream, you get me? :)

Thais115

Dreaming as myself

Post by Thais115 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:18 pm

In the dreams I am myself but not myself with myself watching over. Understand?

Thais

Grano

Post by Grano » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:09 am

I think yes, I understand you. In this particular dream your neighbours were thus actually your real neighbours. I hope that this dream of yours was just like one of those I dreamt years ago; there is particular one in which I had a similiar scenario like yours. It was so vivid that I thought it'll happen right the day after. But fortunately nothing happened.

You have a nice name Thais!
Greetings

Matthias

Thais115

Premonition

Post by Thais115 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:41 am

Hello,

Rita is on her way and I am hoping for the best for the people along the coast. I live in the path in northern Texas near Dallas and am making my own preparations. Wind could be a major factor and I had another dream last night about the same. This time the dream had a dance theme. I just wish my German Shepherd puppies would stop waking me up at a critical time in the dream.

Thais

Return to “Dream Interpretation”