Realy odd but not disturbing dream.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cornishrex_rules

Realy odd but not disturbing dream.

Post by cornishrex_rules » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:11 pm

Hi there,

I had a really strange dream last night, it followed a lot of odd dreams of emails ( I am on the net a lot at work) (and I have server issues at home) catogarising them and putting them in links. Then the odd dream kicked in, I quite often pull at my nose on the fleshy bits on the side with my thumb and forefinger and it was while doing this the fleshy part just fell off into my hand. I had a debated discussion with I think my hubby or friend about the cost of having it sewn back on. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I could live with myself without it. The consensous from hubby/friend was the same as mine. I had a very realistic picture of what it looked like with it gone and decided to have it sewn back on. The doctor I do not think did a good job as the peice sewn back on was red and scarred after it healed.

Strange dream but I would like to have someone give their input.

Thanks

Brenda

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Get the facts of the matter, first!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:03 am

Our nose in dreams is believed to represent energy, intuition, or wisdom.

Alternatively, the nose is often thought to symbolise idle curiosity. :smt018

You dream may suggest that need to learn more about a situation at hand, or understand it first at a much greater depth, instead of just picking at the surface(as you did with the fleshy parts of your nose).

Curiosity about something with too little knowledge in order to adequately prepare ourselves beforehand can often do considerably more damage in many personal situations than simply "killing a cat"?

In other words, find out as much factual information as you possibly can about the situation in hand (rather than playing at being a mind reader), before engaging your tongue and perhaps making yourself look too foolish to those close to you (when you finally realise all too late that you read the situation incorrectly).

EOT Image

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:00 am

Thank you for that eye of the tiger, now I just have to figure out what it is I need to be more informed about lol

I already prefer to be well informed before I jump in so to speak. So maybe this is a warning of not getting slack and staying informed.

Thanks again

Brenda

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:12 am

The doctor I do not think did a good job as the peice sewn back on was red and scarred after it healed.

My strong feelings are that whatever this situation eventually turns out to be, you will need to go at it slowly and to take all the time you require, as attempting to simply make cosmetic/surface repairs or using band aid measures will only delay the true in depth healing process even further (as was represented in your dream when the fleshy parts of your nose were so hurriedly replaced, and were badly reddened and scarred).

EOT  :smt017

Return to “Dream Interpretation”