New Dream from 9/24

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

New Dream from 9/24

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:24 pm

I had this dream one other time but it must of been last year ...

Im outside a stone house / mansion and trying to find away to get in without being seen. I feel I am sneeking in. I see a closet with some boxes stored the boxes have a print on them vines and flowers on the shelf in the closet is a lap top ( I do not own a lap top) ... I am reaching for it and i can hear snarles of a dog ..so i let my arms drop slow and turn and run away ... i go up some stairs to a bedroom ... looks like a tea party was going on or something inside a bedroom... htere are other people inside the closet in this room.. I know I am looking for a dress i have this dress in my mind .. i run out of that room and into a room that has manicans posing in ice skating outfits ..like maybe this is a semstress home ??? but I feel its abandoned that there is things scaring people away. i run from that room .. everything is like a flash like a picture show or a slide show remember the old slides that ppl had in the 70s or in college they used ..was like those.
i go back to a master bedroom looking for this dress i open the closet ..and inside the closet is a dress ..its red and gold and jewerly to go with it is hanging from the hanger as well ... the hanger is decorated with silk fabric that is much like this dress ..very formal looking very asian print ... but I feel this dream is not in india like my others feels far from there I do not know why i feel this ... once i open the closet i hear snarling dog noises again ..i jump into the closet and close the door ..there are wolves outside the door and through out this home... as if they are protecting the dress .. i do not feel they are after me but I know they do not want me to leave with his dress... i can see the wolf looking at me through cracks in the door molding his eyes are green and he is grey and white .. grey triangular bettween the eyes.I feel there are 3 wolfs outside this are> ( I had 3 wolf pups as a child in Wyoming when I was 3, they were solid black and state took them because it was illegal to own such animals, the mother wolf left them with me in the back yard.Ill see if my mom has pictures of me with all 4 of them)
I feel the dress has some sort of meaning .. maybe a heritage dress? passed from a family memeber? In dream my hair was very long like it was when i was younger... and my hair looks very healthy shinny ... and my body is that of a young person .. very fit and in shape ... the house i feel is abandoned but I did nto see cob webs or dust ...everything looked very clean and organized. the outiside has a brick entry steps up .... (maybe I will try to draw it maybe its a real place) the entry door floor is marble white and grey.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:27 pm

I must admit your dreams do puzzle me, they are so full of colour and imagery..... they do have a running thread and they all seem like episodes of one story. it is difficult to tie them up, but they obviously have common and almost overlapping elements that carry on from one dream to the next. They do seem like a long journey, or rather a quest. What are you looking for, that leads you in such far-away contries? Maybe these dreams hint to something you have to start searching inside you first. Something you carry on from previous life, the atoms of the oversoul that are impregnated with something you still need to find to be fulfilled. I am sure you will get it in this lifetime, you are on the right path. Keep an eye on details, on minutiae, on seemingly insignificant things. These may veil the most important miracles. You are looking for a dress. Is this a "new skin", like the serpents change? Is it a new you? I am sure this will be revealed to you soon enough. Don't be impatient, I think you are closer than you think. You can control your emotions and this will help you in some measure. Plan, don't let anything to chance, as fate will always show you a way you never considered, but you will be mentally ready to face whatever comes. Soon things will just start to fall together, like the pieces of a puzzle and you shall see it and be aware of it. Don't be afraid, it shall work out in the end, even if it will lead you to untrodden ways.
You talk of a semeastress, look for a patchwork in your life, recurring patterns will show up and you shall soon have a protection, a blanket or a bedspread set out for you.
I know this is not a dream interpretation, it's more like a psychic reading. I have very good vibrations associated to your future. I see a sea journey ahead, maybe a metaphorical rather than a real one, but you shall gat to a safe harbour and pull up to shore. A job change maybe involved somehow. I see silk, red silk, a gown with long sleeves and a candle or a torch, a burning light anyway, not electric light, maybe an oil lamp, there is smoke, but the light is good and natural and casts and orangey glow. I do think you are in India after the sea journey. There are mountains in the background, kind of squeezed, tall mountains. I can say it's good and that you feel satisfied. That's all I can say, but it has good vibes, it's kind of cosy and homey feelings.
I don't know how this can help you, I hope it will, some day. Take care and don't rush anything. The opportunity shall come to you. You are learning a lot by contact with children, candour and everyday little joys and enthusiasm. It's like a training for what is to come. Nothing is ever wasted, you shall make good use of skills you never thought would come handy. Good times ahead. Don't be impatient, due time is close by. Live life as it comes along for what it has to offer every day. You shall see miracles happening, events taking unexpected turns, and and night you shall ponder on how the day has taken shape in a totally unexpected way. Don't give up -- keep it up, go along your business. Things shall start happening soon.
Take care and thank God for whatever he gives you every day.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Deborah

thanks

Post by Deborah » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:03 am

thank you!!
I found an old notbook today of reacurring dreams I have back in 1990 after my daughters birth... will post them as well..
have something to ask u but will send in pm ..
Deborah

Return to “Dream Interpretation”