Machine Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nimisha

Machine Dream

Post by Nimisha » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:06 pm

I looked up the images in this one, but I would be interested in other people's interpretations...

I worked in some sort of place where I designed and built some sort of small machines. I don't know what they were for or anything. Only someone tampered with my plans somehow, and they didn't turn out correctly. I told my supervisor, but he wanted the machines to be sent out to everyone that ordered them anyway. And there were 11 of us that were supposed to take them around. I didn't count or hear that said, but somehow, I just know that's how many of us there were. And strangely, the supervisor handed out bags of potato chips to everyone...different varieties, and I was disappointed, because he gave me a bag of plain potato chips, but somehow, I also understood the reasoning for this (that there was a reason for me, in particular, to be given plain chips, when I would have preferred something else). But I opened the bag, and there was a spider in it! I managed to get it on top of something, and flung it across the room, and then I woke up.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”