ok last night

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

ok last night

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:47 pm

dreamed i was locked up by a muslim family in pakistan ..................... i was locked in a food pantry area ... and not allowed to leave

I had my purse and all i could find in it was an American Express card...

A brown man ..(not the same one as in previous dreams) ..came to me ... and said he was taking me from there ... i handed him my american express card.......and gave him the numbers to get money to get away ..i was weak and sick looking very tired ...

I do not own an American Express ......................
this is a first time for this dream ..
thought i best share since we are trying to make a connection
and yes something else im stuck in ..great

Deborah

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 pm

Yes, indeed..... you end up inside something yet again... not a boat or a carpet but a pantry..... hmmm, at least you have food... for thought! :smt003
Locked.... you need to "escape" from something. Is there something that haunts you? Something you cannot shake off from your recent past, something you cannot "sweep under the carpet"? Something is indeed bothering you deep down. You seem to struggle between a desire to hide/need for protection (like in the carpet dream) and feeling locked up - I bet you feel weak and tired... you've been kind of struggling through all your dreaming life!
To dream about credit cards, relates to your worth, value and/or credibility. Hmm, are you underestimating your worth,, maybe?
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:52 am

what was the time in ur dream?
i mean was it day or night in dream?
any specific colors noticed ? like colors on walls. dress colors of urself or others?

Deborah

details

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:51 pm

was night time

colors were like the walls were white washed ...maybe even lime stone paint

the lady that i did see was in black / veiled

my hair was long not fixed ............looked dirty and thin ..my hair is VERY thick and cruly..

I had on a off white like gown ... much like a peticoat looking but with sleeves had long sleeves on it ..i looked week and frail ...

the one man who kept me locked had on a blue pants and white shirt

the man who came had same sort but long white shirt ..

the pantry shelfs i dont know what was on them ..but not food like we see in america ..not sure if food is packaged differently ..but boxes were faded red and white

floor was cement and walls were block style
off white ..white wash color

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:11 am

now i got 70% of what i was trying to know bout u.
we're few more dreams away :)

we need to get one more glimpse of the man who freed u.
usually men/women in long white shirts/robes indicates prophets or some heavenly force trying to save us.

u will soon (maybe in 1-2 yrs) meet a man who has knowledge beyond ur dreams..younger in age than u.. maybe an yogi or a prophet.
( if u see any such signs of a man with heavenly power or indicating any bright star recently when u work with ur cards?? if yes..then its him)

ur mind is wavering a lot between ur past and present life.
past doesn't mean just 1 life behind..its a collection of 7 past lives.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”