Dream of being stabbed by your boyfriend?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

paintinghearts

Dream of being stabbed by your boyfriend?

Post by paintinghearts » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:16 pm

:smt017  I dont understand what this could mean?
If anyone has any ideas help me out

Mayflower

Post by Mayflower » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi,
first: my english is not the best I'm from germany so excuse me  :)

I've had a dream exactly like yours, my friend stabbed me with a knife. In my dream I was all over with blood and he was laughing.

Then weeks later he break up with me and i found out that there was another girl. Sad situation, but that is what I can say to your dream because I've had a similar. And that doesn't mean that that will happen to you. But I think that such dreams have a meaning and in my way my subconsciousness give me a sign. Whatever, I hope my answer is okay for you and a dream mustn't have a special meanig, sometimes its only a dream  :)  Good luck!

Greetz
May

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:33 pm

How has he hurt you?
As said above, your subconscious could be warning you that he is going to hurt you in some way.Image

wisdomseeker12

In your dream....

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:37 pm

If you have the dream again....look at the details, his face, the knife, size, etc....
Its obvious you are feeling attacked on a subconcious level.....It could be anything....it could also not be your be your boyfriend, but someone you identify with on that level.
Only you know what bugs you.....look there first

Everytime I die in a dream its by the hands of strangers, eveil men, I mean really evil.
Never have I been killed by a loved one....
Interesting...yes?

paintinghearts

Post by paintinghearts » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks for replying to my post
I will take all of your ideas in consideration
Thanks again :D

paintinghearts

paintinghearts

paintinghearts

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:59 pm

I have had similar dreams about my boyfriend (father of my daughter).

For me, this comes from his bad habit of saying stupid things that have hurt me emotionally and a bad temper. I don't think he'd ever physically STAB me but in my subconscious, I worry about it.

Also, look back on your past relationships. Have you been hurt before? Sometimes what's the scariest thing is the thought of history repeating itself. Maybe you're not really thinking you're in physical danger, but that somehow he will betray you.

Hope this helps. Don't hold bad dreams against him, but don't ignore them either.  :smt002

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:07 pm

FireRose wrote:I have had similar dreams about my boyfriend (father of my daughter).

For me, this comes from his bad habit of saying stupid things that have hurt me emotionally and a bad temper. I don't think he'd ever physically STAB me but in my subconscious, I worry about it.
Words can be as pointed/sharp and damaging as a knife.  The wounds don't alway s heal as quickly or easily. The subconscious may not have a better symbol to use to get someones attention that they are being seriously hurt.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:11 pm

[/quote]Words can be as pointed/sharp and damaging as a knife.  The wounds don't alway s heal as quickly or easily. The subconscious may not have a better symbol to use to get someones attention that they are being seriously hurt.
Image[/quote]

Yes! exactly my point (no pun intended :smt011 ). thanks

arjline06

Post by arjline06 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:15 am

Sometimes you are having dreams at night because of being tired or thinking too much about a thing before sleeping. Some said also that if what have been happen in your dream is an opposite of what will really happen. But there are also meanings in the things that you have seen in your dreams. And about that dream guys, maybe you are only depressed in that time so that you had been dream of that thing.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”