Late granma

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dijana1970

Late granma

Post by Dijana1970 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:54 am

My granma died on Christmas eve last year, and I dremt her 6 weeks after funeral.
:smt010

In my dream, she was alive and I had huge fight with her (never when she was alive, I loved her very much and there was never no need for fight - I was actually her favorite grandchild), after which I left house and then I woke up and start thinking about her and her death. Then I´ve heard bedroom door´s are opening (I was laing away from door´s), and then I woke up again (this time for real) thinking that my husband came to room. I´ve heard footsteps and I felt someone stand over my head. when I turned over to see - there was no one in the room!

When I phoned to my aunt (granma just to live with her) she tell me that the same day her daughter dremt granma sends her kisses!?

Does anyone have any idea what that means?
:smt017   :smt017

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Hello,

It seems that maybe you miss her so much, that there's a part of you that's angry she left (hence the fight). You feel she's around you still (and she very well may be). Perhaps she was trying to put you at ease so you won't be angry anymore and can find peace.

I hope that helped some. Best wishes.

Dijana1970

Post by Dijana1970 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:11 pm

I do feel not as much as she is here, but her care and love, and I have strong feeling that she will help me from beyond if I should ever need help.
But I wasn´t angry at her for dying, she have a long and hardworking life, but for last 20 years she have also peaceful life. Actually, I felt peace and love spending whole night aside her body (it´s our custom that deceased stay in the house till funeral, so that familly and friends can say goodbye), although I was allways think that it will be kind a scary experience, but it is entirely diferent thing when it is someone you love.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”