Dreamt of cheating

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

missy

Dreamt of cheating

Post by missy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:13 pm

The other night I dreamt that I cheated on my boyfriend. I don't remember much...I was in what looked to be a hotel room with a bunch of other people, and there was a boy laying on the bed and I just remember sitting on top of him and pulling him up to me and kissing him, and then I realised I had just cheated on my boyfriend and I said to myself "Oh my God! What am I doing?!" and jumped off of him.

Ever since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about that dream, it REALLY disturbed me, it almost made me want to cry that I would even dream of doing such a thing :( I love my boyfriend so much I would never ever cheat on him :( He's the only one for me, there's no other boy that I have any feelings for so it can't be that. What else could this mean??

Thanks for any input

:(

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Dreams of cheating on your partner

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:54 am

If you are the person cheating on your partner it is regarded as meaning that your own needs are not being fully satisfied in your relationship in real life. If you dream that your partner is cheating on you, then it is interpreted as a sign that you feel particularly insecure in your current relationship. Dreams of cheating or of being cheated upon are one of the top 10 most frequently reported dreams, and they rarely mean that you are actually cheating or being cheated on.

Generally they suggest that you are not communicating effectively enough with your partner concerning your feelings and fears. Such a dream would hardly be admissible as evidence in any court of law as a basis for a legal settlement or divorce (if you were married). I believe that you have no reason to fear that you are about to be unfaithful to your boyfriend, but I would suggest that without mentioning the dreams themselves that you should make your needs more obvious to him, so that you can give him a chance to make things even better than they were before, between you.

Both men and women normally make terrible mind readers?

You have to honestly tell him what is on your mind and how you are feeling!

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger Image

missy

Post by missy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 am

Now that makes much more sense to me. I must admit, I have a tendency to keep from people whatever is on my mind.

Thanks for the insight, makes me feel better :)

Michelle.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:54 am

You are very welcome. :)

Always pleased to be of assistance, whenever you may feel the need in the future.

Be kind to yourself,

eye_of_tiger :smt006

Return to “Dream Interpretation”