I had a penis

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

I had a penis

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun May 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah for some odd reason from time to time i dream i'm a guy and that have a penis....In this dream i was walking down the street and i hid behind some bushes i will not say what else i did  :smt004  but what the hell does turning into a guy with a penis mean? i'm forever confused by this dream

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 am

Ok WLB.

I searched and stumbled over a dream analyssi of a girl similar to your dream.here it is and it seems good news is o your way.
If a non pregnant woman dreams had a male organ means her money will increase and it meant a big money was on the way for you.Except a woman dreams having penis and had sex with it that means she will be reproached and will have some infame.
:smt003
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon May 26, 2008 1:32 am

ooo goody!!! thanks!!

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Mon May 26, 2008 2:49 am

Hi,

assuming that you are alone behind the bush......

this is a dream about exploring your creative potential, the masculine aspect is power and for many there is a fear of expressing power, the fear i believe stems from misusing it rather than having it.

in life i would say that you are actively exploring new ways to express who you are and if in the past you have been relatively unassuming you may feel a little guilty about that. there is genuine pleasure in discovering aspects of self and using them, life is an expression of who you are and as you find yourself more involved with that expression than pleasing others the happier you become.

when spiritual there can sometimes occur an inner conflict that sort of allows you to think that doing for others or pleasing others is the right way, nothing could be further from the truth. you are the truth, your beauty and individuality needs to be shared and the world will be a better place for having seen you.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon May 26, 2008 4:11 am

thanks Squeaky! yes i'm alone behind the bush....i'm always trying to explore it and i often wonder if i'm ever gonna use it in the future

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Mon May 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi,

using it is sharing it. it is not about doing the great things but a day to day sharing of yourself with your environment, this can be a smile in the right place you know.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 27, 2008 1:10 pm

So I'm exploring my creative potential, thanks I'll remember that that the next time my wife shouts at me for rootling about in my pants, I usually tell her I've got an itch.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue May 27, 2008 2:33 pm

eww

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue May 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:So I'm exploring my creative potential, thanks I'll remember that that the next time my wife shouts at me for rootling about in my pants, I usually tell her I've got an itch.
lol only in your dreams prof

skywatcher3

had a penis?

Post by skywatcher3 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Reminds me of that new sex change operation. Called a "Addadicktome" :smt005

Return to “Dream Interpretation”