Recurring dream about an old school friend - need some help to interpret ?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karendoherty

Recurring dream about an old school friend - need some help to interpret ?

Post by karendoherty » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 am

I have been having the same dream about an old school friend - her name is Clare and im always trying to catch up to her but she is too fast and dissapears into an elevator or round a corner or into an apartment.  The surroundings are always different - like outside or in a building but they are always set in Ireland which is where im originally from and where I went to school with Clare.  Do you think it might be that I just want to catch up with her and see how shes doing or is there something else going on - I always have a funny feeling when I have these dreams - sort of like I need to tell her about something important and I feel dispair when I lose sight of her in the dreams ????

Can someone please shed some light on this ???

:smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017

Thanks
Karen

yourmuse

your dream

Post by yourmuse » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Recurring dreams are significant in that they are either a warning of something or you need  to do something.
This friend Claire perhaps needs you to connect with her, it's kinda like when you think about someone and then the phone rings and it is the person you were just thinking about.
Maybe if you can, find a way to get in touch with her for a reunion. Go from there and see if  the dream continues.
That is what I would do.

DebInTx

Post by DebInTx » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 am

I'd say definitely if you haven't been in touch with Claire for a while, you need to contact her.

Have you lost touch and are unable to find her? Why did you lose touch?

It could be she is thinking of you also or needs your help with something, but because she keeps running and disappearing it makes me wonder if  something happened in the past that may have made her turn away from you.  You're may even be feeling some guilt about it.  If so, contact her and tell her you're sorry.  Then you can have your friend back and both of you will be happy!

Deb

Return to “Dream Interpretation”