Unusual Dream: Must be in the sky lol

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelicCap

Unusual Dream: Must be in the sky lol

Post by AngelicCap » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi, Thank you all who chooses to read and reply to my dream. Like my friend Fina, I too had a snake dream which occured last night/early this morning. Since I have a strong afinity towards snakes, the dream wasn't frighening nor was it too disturbing. However I am interested in the possible symbology of the dream.
In my dream, there's a beautiful silvery slivering snake. I am standing in the chitchen of my home admiring this beautiful animal's coloring. Behind me, the snake slivering to bit me. At which point, I am neith afraid nor harmed.As the dream progress, the snake re-appears on my right as I am standing. In front of me is a door. It is at this point that a woman behind me (not sure of the person) calmly instructs me to open the door and let the snake out. I comply. The door opens, the snake slivers outside and a shut is heard. Someone outside screams.
Your thoughts?

ec

Post by ec » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am

I don't interpret dreams but I did have a very striking dream in which a tiger-bird animal bit my arm but like you I was niether afraid or hurt... so I wait with impatience to see the interpretation of your dream...
love and light
ec xx

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi EC,
I too cannot wait for the interpretation. No I wasn't afraid nor injured.
Love and Light

yourmuse

snake dream

Post by yourmuse » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:33 pm

The meaning of a snake in toltec tradition is wisdom or need for wisdom
and the door means possibilities...since you were not afraid of the snake means most likely you desire wisdom...if you feared it, it would mean lies and deception.
Perhaps someone is showing you that you have opened the door to your wisdom or desire for wisdom
The other symbols like the kitchen could mean, food for thought, a place of gathering, center of activity.
The color silver in your dream means reflection of God's light, justice and purity.
Perhaps whatever was in a question about something you wanted to know about that day before falling asleep gave you the answer in this dream, the wisdom you are searching for or letting go.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”