Not really a dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

korean_kamikaze

Not really a dream

Post by korean_kamikaze » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 am

Everyone knows how you can see things when you close your eyes, even if it's just the black space with who knows what going on, but when i do it sometimes it's very vivid and it seems almost real! A couple of them i recall are:
1. Once when i did it i saw a huge robed figure where the robe or the lining was gold and the other part was silver or white or something along those lines with a helmet on yet it didn't cover from the eyes down, instead wings covered his face/eyes, wings from his back, and wings covering his feet starting from the heel wrapping around the foot and up the leg about 3 inches.

2. Once I had this past-life type thing or something because I could hear the rubble from a giant dragon attacking a medival style castle. The i could see it and fallen comrades and i could see arrows raining from the castle. I could feel my clothes and how hard i was clutching my weapon, which was a sword i think, i could smell blood and smoke.
Yeah i know these are really weird and all but could you please
A. tell me why i can see these like this and why some of the ones are so farfetcd
B. what one or both of these mean and
C. if it's a good thing to be able to see things like this

wishfulthinking641

hopefully will help

Post by wishfulthinking641 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Ive had very similar dreams like that that are very vivid, I can always also be [b]aware of knowing what is happening in my own life but it feels as if I am living in two worlds(different story though) Theres a topic that covers this type of activity, astral projection. There are a number of astral planes you can be on, it may make sense to you, but thats just one theory definatley search it up Astral Projection,OBE (out of body experience),(etc.) hope that helps  :) [/b]

Turul1882

Post by Turul1882 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:13 am

i get this often but only when i think about it. its mainly cartoon characters from looney tunes and once in a while yogi bear and such. dont worry about it. i tend to enjoy it

newmoongina

Post by newmoongina » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:08 am

I used to get this too when I was your age, it scared me tremendously.  I don't know if it's astral projection or what but I would see a whole room infront of me with an old lady in a rocking chair just looking at me, like she could see right through me.  I thought it was just shadows of the past kinda overlapping into my mind, showing me how my house looked in the past.  The house I lived in was very old.
Just accept it as a gift and don't worry about it.  Look into spirit guides and ask them to accompany you if you feel scared.  This helped me alot.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 pm

A strong imagination leads us into a lot of thought patterns.  Living in the real world with all its challenges and not trying to place responsibilities on others, but shouldering them for myself, will help you get past some of these visions.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”