Dream Interpretation. Thanks!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

Dream Interpretation. Thanks!

Post by rozrokz » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Had a dream that disturb me.
it started off with me being in this shop that suppose to sell clothes but oddly enough when i wanted to buy some, the girl said that now she is selling stationery. I insisted that i wanted clothes and she say well there is some over there and it was only a pair of brown colour pants but since I liked it I decided to buy it. Than the scene switched to my husband and I going to this food stall (not fancy at all!). they sold beef tendons and noodles. Than as my husband and I sat down to eat, this woman came along and talked to my husband,"hey long time no see". and before I knew it, he planted a big quite passionate kiss on her lips. Even the woman was slightly surprised but after that she got smug and pushed her face in front of me. I just looked down and tucked into my noodles without looking up. And than, I found myself in this room and than my husband was trying to get something from me and I quickly locked the door. I felt very scared. He could almost push it open but the locked did not give way. Than I told him I will call the police. he next thing i know, I was facing off with him in the park. it was a beautiful park, sun shining, open, green grasses, the police called me back and said they were coming and where is my location. The was some address on a block of flats nearby. I told him he had better go as the police are on their way. I felt sorry for him as he looked so forlorn. Than under this flats were my parents sitting together with some other old people. I leaned against my mother's knees and said " please forgive me for giving you so much pain this nineteen years (the number of years I have been with my husband). than I woke up.
I hope someone can help make some sense.

Light and love,
Roz

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 am

:) Hallo, Rozrokz!

The first part is a bit confusing to me: it looks like one of those instances in which the dream seems to go against our wishes for no apparent reason, but you do manage to get what you want in the end.

The second part seems to link a whole set of negative emotions to your husband: first some sort of jealousy or shame, then fright, then sorrow and, in the end, you seem to avow pain for the duration of your marriage. Are these feelings recognizable in your real life? -just answer for yourself, no need to give public explanations, dear-.

There is the matter of a possible cultural lapse, since from what you describe you seem familiar with Oriental culture and I would not want to misguide you through Occidental oriented interpretations. But I find some very positive features in your dream: first, you insist on getting your due till you get it. You know when to avoid a confrontation. You also know to call for help when you feel in danger and you eventually receive it. Your surroundings seem to be on your side as well as your family, so that once you feel backed up, your fear and pain give way to compassion for those around you.

The dream might point to some unsolved issues with your nearest and dearest which you might have been avoiding to look at closely. It also gives you assurance that you have the strength and presence of mind to cope with whatever life puts on your path, so you can go ahead and face it.

Best wishes  :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

rozrokz

Thanks pirbid

Post by rozrokz » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:43 am

Maybe there are some ghost that I need to lay to rest or let go. Thanks for your interpretation.

Namaste.
Roz

Return to “Dream Interpretation”