EoT..Frequently dream of baby boy and sometime a baby girl.....what does that mean

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

code

EoT..Frequently dream of baby boy and sometime a baby girl.....what does that mean

Post by code » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:17 pm

What does it mean to often dream of baby boy being held close, the baby clutching on so very tightly on me never wanting to let go, and I on the other hand (in the dream) feeling very PROTECED by the presence of the child close with me.
At times also dream of baby girl holding close and tight onto me, but often crying. what does this mean.

code

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Your masculine versus your feminine personality traits

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Code, Image

I seriously doubt that these dreams can be regarded in any way as being premonitions of you possibly becoming a parent in the future (although equally they do not rule it out), but are entirely symbolic. Could you please confirm or otherwise that the baby boys did not in your dreams cry as much as the girls did, as this suggests that to your dreaming mind the sex of the baby is important to the message which the dream contains?

Would you yourself prefer to have a son instead of a daughter, if you were given the choice (which you are usually not)?

A baby not only is seen as representing a newborn, but it can also possibly refer to a new project or task which you have set both your mind and heart upon. It is no coincidence therefore that a person's pet project is often called his or her "baby".

Without hearing your responses to the questions I have already asked above (and I have plenty more of them if you wanted to do a detailed analysis as to what this dream could represent - for which I myself neither have the time or energy to do so in helping you with this), I sense that for some reason only known to yourself this is telling you that while you often fully embrace the more masculine aspects of your own personality, you frequently either ignore or deny the feminine ones. You do not feel particularly comfortable with or equally at home with both?

Whether we are male or female overall, we are each made up of a complex mixture of masculine and feminine personality traits, and this type of dream could be strongly urging you to use both in a more balanced manner than you may have in the past. You need to embrace both the masculine and feminine sides of yourself relatively equally, although at times in your life one or the other will be the more dominant of the two.

Intuition for example is regarded by many as being primarily a female/feminine characteristic (a woman's intuition), but in reality many men are just as or even more intuitive when compared to members of the fairer sex. I fully believe this is why so many members who do not know me personally automatically assume I am a woman, when in reality I am a 56 year old married man.

Does my possible interpretation of your dream resonate with your own thoughts on the matter, and especially is it relevant and useful to you in better understanding why you appear from your dreams to frequently favour your masculine side over your feminine one?

Be kind to yourself,

eye_of_tiger Image

code

Post by code » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 pm

:smt006 hi EoT, thanks for continually with ur efforts giving me intrepretations.

Answers to the questions u asked pls see as follows:

Q1. The b.bay never crys in my dreams, but on two separate dreams when he did, the gender of the child changed to a girl. So, when ever the were tears/screaming crys the baby is a girl.

Q2. Not planning to have child as yet, but intent to in the future and the gender of child is inmaterial for me as all i would like is a very health baby(babies) in the near future.

One thng i record/remember is that the b.boy always appears in my dreams in moments of extrim anxiety, problems or upsets i am experiencing.

taa
code

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 am

One thng i record/remember is that the b.boy always appears in my dreams in moments of extrim anxiety, problems or upsets i am experiencing
Code, Image

This is without any doubt the most useful of the clues you have provided me with so far, as for some yet unknown reason (to me) your unconscious mind appears to interpret using your female characteristics during especially anxious times as a sign of your weakness.

Whenever you wish to feel more in control over your current circumstances you instantly and automatically entirely depend on your masculine outward acting energies in order to get you through these difficult periods in your life, when there are distinct advantages in using both the masculine and feminine aspects of your personality in a balanced manner, where one perfectly compliments and supports the other.

Using solely your male or what is regarded as the manly side of your personality to the total exclusion of your feminine aspects during times of extreme stress is not a sign of either weakness or strength, but rather it is more a sign of an imbalance which if left untreated, could potentially make you even less able to deal effectively with excess stress in the future.

This will never do! :smt009

EoT  Image

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 am

code wrote::smt006 hi EoT, thanks for continually with ur efforts giving me intrepretations.

Answers to the questions u asked pls see as follows:

Q1. The b.bay never crys in my dreams, but on two separate dreams when he did, the gender of the child changed to a girl. So, when ever the were tears/screaming crys the baby is a girl.

Q2. Not planning to have child as yet, but intent to in the future and the gender of child is inmaterial for me as all i would like is a very health baby(babies) in the near future.

One thng i record/remember is that the b.boy always appears in my dreams in moments of extrim anxiety, problems or upsets i am experiencing.

taa
code
Baby boy is ur friend whom you loved like mother.. You worry lot about him..Then suddenly thinking changing to urself ( hence you saw baby turn out to be girl)... everyone is small kid/baby within the corner of their heart...when u feel that u r alone.. then think about mother..holding baby on her arms and guarding the baby from cruelty of the world...
then You seeing urself as mother...Is the wish in deep corner of ur heart to expereince motherhood...

code

Post by code » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Thank u so very much both EoT and Astro scholr, makes sense what u both say and I now need to deduce what relates best to my inner thoughts i guess.
but rather it is more a sign of an imbalance which if left untreated, could potentially make you even less able to deal effectively with excess stress in the future.

What if any would be ur suggestion here...EoT?

code

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You need to be more ANDROGYNOUS

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

In 1974, a Stanford University psychologist, Sandra Bem, developed the concept of androgyny (pronounced "an-DROJ-ih-nee"). "Andro-" means "man," and "gyn-" refers to "woman." Bem does not view femininity and masculinity at opposite poles of a continuum. In other words, if you are high in masculine traits, you are not automatically low in feminine traits. The androgynous person is high in both masculine and feminine traits. Androgynous people can be aggressive or yielding, forceful or gentle, sensitive or assertive — as the particular situation requires.
virgil.azwestern.edu/~dag/lol/Androgyny.htm

Core, :smt002

As I explained before I feel that you need to get back in touch more with what are regarded as mainly your own feminine personality traits, while still using those which are thought to be masculine ones in a more balanced manner than you have tended to do in the past.

The website that I have provided a link to above discusses what some of these commonly accepted gender differences are (although making generalizations about what every man or woman is like can be misleading or even dangerous), as well as the concept of androgyny.

As we are all unique individuals, how we could best correct this imbalance is up to us to discover for ourselves. While not turning your back entirely on your male aspects which have served you reasonably well up until now, gradually use your feminine ones as well - as the particular situation requires.

Hoping that the above article will make my intended meaning a little clearer to you,

EoT  :smt003

code

Post by code » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:15 pm

thanks for that i think i knw wht u mean....

code

rajeshautomatic

elephants

Post by rajeshautomatic » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 am

many big elephants running

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 pm

many big elephants running
Rajeshautomatic, Image

Could you please explain what you meant by this, in a little more detail than you have included above?

Thanks,

EoT  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017

Return to “Dream Interpretation”