Recurring dream about a woman

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

clr

Recurring dream about a woman

Post by clr » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello all,

About a week and a half ago I dreamt about her. In the dream, I was going down a stairwell. There was someone else behind me but I didn't know until she started to fall down the stairs and I caught her. She wasn't injured and after that she held my hand. We went outside the building holding hands and walked around what looked like a park in some downtown. My dream started with us being strangers toward each other and then ending into as if we were a couple. In the dream she confided in me that she was going to visit home because she hasn't been back in a while. In my dream last night, she took me back to her hometown to meet her parents. Overall, it was quite a pleasant dream but I don't know what all of this means.

Any assistance would be great. Thanks!

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 am

Can't give you a direct interpretation, just a general one.

Stairs
This dream follows the general up is good, down not so good, rule. To fall--as opposed to stumble--downstairs is a warning to be less controversial in your expressed views. The girl is a stranger, the dream forecasts some sudden surprising news.
To dream of the parents of others indicates that you can count on the help of friends when you need it.

Hope it helps.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Getting "married" to your feminine side

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 03, 2009 1:24 am

Your dream is an interesting one to attempt to interpret, as when a woman takes you home to meet her parents you know that she is seriously considering marrying you.

I believe that the woman in your dream either represent the feminine side of your decidedly male personality, which incudes your intuition or inner wisdom, or it may be your main spirit guide.

In terms of your dream "marriage" probably means that you are to form a close (almost intimate) co-operative relationship with your own inner guidance, for the mutual benefit of the both of you.

I feel that the part about her falling down the stairs was mainly to get you to feel a deeper sense of empathy and closeness to that part of you which you have so long denied exists.

To make you wake up and take much more notice of this neglected part of yourself? :smt018

Perhaps this type of dream comes as a sign that the time has now arrived for you to become more aware of and to get more in contact with your feminine intuitive wisdom, in order to use it to guide you through a particularly difficult period of your life which you are either currently facing or are about to.

Spiritualists and mediums would interpret such a dream differently to mean that your spirit guide is beginning to get a little impatient as she is doing her best to help and work with you, but evidently up until fairly recently you really have not been listening very well if at all to your inner promptings.

The time has now well and truly arrived for you with the help of your intuition or spirit guide, to correct this unfortunate oversight of yours once and for all?

Cheers,

EoT   :smt002

Return to “Dream Interpretation”