Need advice...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soulsearch

Need advice...

Post by soulsearch » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

...yet again :)

Off late havent been able to sleep well and since my head was throbbing I thought of catching a quick nap in the noon time.

I had a dream during that time. DOnt remember much of the details, but it seemed like a happy girl was all having fun when all of sudden she saw a strange looking girl absolutely lifeless looking at her saying "he will go" "he will go"

Though it was a bit of nap that was really required and was refreshing, but the lifeless girl was kind of scary.It didnt seem like a regular dream.

Any insight would be helpful.
Regards
MJ

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You are of two minds concerning relationships

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:29 am

MJ, :smt003

I feel that it is not that unusual for a person to experience weird dreams, hallucinations and even sometimes full blow out of body experiences whenever they sleep outside of their normal nightly sleep cycle.

I think that the two girls in your unusual type of dream represent two aspects of your own inner personality, which are effectively in conflict with one another.

The happy girl is the positive, optimistic and hopeful side of your personality, while the lifeless one is essentially negative, pessimistic and fearful.

If you are currently in a relatively steady relationship, it suggests to me that your insecurities and fears about him walking out on you without a warning at any time he chooses are being allowed to get completely out of control of your better judgement, when there is no actual physical evidence that he would ever consider doing such a terrible thing to someone whom he loves dearly.

In other words the lifeless girl has become the dominant one by default.

If on the other hand you are not currently with a partner, then this could be the reason why you are hesitant to take the risks involved in doing this because soon after he becomes your boyfriend then he might very well walk out on you, as you have almost come to expect as being inevitable.

The lifeless girl or more fearful and pessimistic side of your personality wins again!

Don't let her do this to you.

From your friend in Oz,

EoT Image

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 am

Thank you EOT for your response.

I totally relate with the optimistic and pessimestic side of human emotions and in truth it did reflect my emotional state of affairs.Not a very pessimestic person in real life but yes a person that easily connects to the pain of others kind of drains the life out of me.

We all are different people with different personality make ups but I guess not at the cost of the individual self.When you charter unknown terrains and territories and are responsible for your own living one surely wonders what baby steps to take next :)

*Life* has been kind and I dont think the lifeless girl will win and thats one ray of hope that I believe in, but then are we on a race track that their is a time frame?

Thank you EOT for sharing your insights.

Regards

Return to “Dream Interpretation”