Saw Rudraksha beads

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amriteshmadhur

Saw Rudraksha beads

Post by amriteshmadhur » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 pm

I saw a sadhu like man ... who was selling the rudraksha beads
my father bought two rudraksah beads from him that too at very low price ... however beads was amazing, it was divine , what I remember.
when that man went away(some distance ) ... I rushed towards him as I wanted another beads of my choice ... I asked him for that bead..
he replied I have another bead instead  ... I took that bead from him and returned back very happily, glaring at the bead . the bead was looking amazing and powerful.

The bead was unusually Big and had a divine look.

of late I am looking for some beads :)

so how could this be interpreted??

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:10 pm

I went looking for the terms Sadhu and radraksha beads.

A Sadhu is like a wandering hermit dedicated to achieve moksha (liberation) through meditation and contemplation of Brahman, if I'm correct? So, this dream seems to indicate it's about your spiritual growth towards the infinite. In a dream a father often represents that part of you with authority, protective and stable in a male way. And he buys rudraksha beads from the Sadhu. My source describes a myth how the tree from which the rudraksha beads come originated from the tears Shiva wept when he saw the mysery in the world, and that they are to be believed to have a medicinal power and used to sanctify body, mind and sould via meditation. So, your father figure buys two of such medicinal spiritually related helpers. Eventually you buy another one as your self, and that one was big and divine... So, I guess you found a blessing.

So, in short I would think this dream is about your spiritual growth and how it is being blessed, with you discovering beauty in life.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”