Giant stuff falling near me

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AnMa11

Giant stuff falling near me

Post by AnMa11 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 pm

I often dream about giant stuff like, planes, satellites, nuclear stuff that falls on the ground and I see them falling.

I often notice planes that seems to fly strangely in the sky. I look at them and tell myself: There is something strange about it... that is not normal...
And then, it crashes on the ground and I'm like: I knew it wasn't normal!!

And that's some scary stuff...

And once, I made this weird dream, this one really scared me, it made me anxious a lot.
There were giant stuff again, it was like a giant triangle, we could see it coming really far, and we knew we didn't have much time until it gets to us. The thing was half in the earth and it was going forward destructing everything on its way. So we were running away on the side of it. I was really worried about my mom and we tried to reach her on her phone but no answer. Finally, the giant stuff arrived and passed just next to us. We were okay. But then, the city was all destroyed. We were still worrying about my mom. They it became like a little game. I was with my family and friends, and there were 4 corners with different colors. There were little triangles and squares and stuff like that passing on the ground, and we had to avoid them. If we would touch one, we were eliminated from the game. But then, we kind of lost, everyone and we were transported to a new world.
It was like, we were in a new period of time, like in the 50's, and we had to remake a new life. But we weren't young, we already had a past, a story, jobs and stuff like that. So we had to learn about what we were. And we were the same family. We were living in a wooden house and we were poor. We didn't really want to do it, but we had no choice. So we had to learn about our new lives...

That was so weird... the feelings in this were all so confused, insecure, anxious...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”