Dream of a white snake

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kunal19

Dream of a white snake

Post by Kunal19 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 am

I saw  a pure red eyed white snake.And he was aggressive to me but i woke up suddenly before he could do anything.And it was very realistic experience.What does it mean.

happyme

Post by happyme » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 am

I have come up with four scenarios:
I think the dream is warning you of something in your life that you are either overlooking or that seems positive, attractive or tempting to you now that may end up being a danger or cause of unforeseen problems in your life. It may be a person, situation, or project.

The dream may also be serving as spiritual healing from a wound that never quite healed from a past situation that left you very angry and hurt. It is also awakening you and making you aware that a lot of anger still remains in you that need to be confronted and overcomed in order to truly be at peace with yourself.

The dream may also be reawakening or making you aware of the passion that lives within you. Perhaps you have not been feeling too thrilled with your life, you may be bored or feel like something is missing or feel detached. This happens to people who have been previously hurt or gone through something just as negative; the instinctive reaction is to shut down and stop living. The white snake may be refering to new beginnings which come with a refreshed appetite for living. I am assuming the aggression from the snake may have inspired fear in you. If this is the case then it may be speaking to a need not to be afraid to reawaken this passion. Don't be afraid to fully explore and enjoy the rest of your life and the experiences to come.

For some reason I am getting a feeling that a sexual element is involved too. You may either have been repressing your sexual needs for a long time, or you fear intimacy in some way.

There is some form of internal conflict taking place in one or more of the above scenarios, and the snake is telling you it needs to be confronted. I wish you all the best and I hope this helps.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”