Teasing in the Theater

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Teasing in the Theater

Post by marlena » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 pm

:smt003

dreamed i was watching a movie with eli roth and brad pitt… i was sitting in front of them in the theater… then i get up and sit beside eli and proceed to scratch his head all over.

**He was loving it ok?**

So after I do that I move back to my seat in front of them and Eli starts whispering in my ear and blowing on the left side of my neck. I was damn near shiverring from this. He did this twice and I was about grab him over the seat and go for it!

So then I notice that there is a lounge with a bed in it off to the right side of the movie theater. And I crawled on my hands and knees to get to it. I told him to follow me in there. Which he did. So after all that teasing we talked a little and he fell asleep with his arms around me. Every time I moved, he snuggle in closer.

And then I woke up.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Dreams are about our own unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols merely outline these emotions for our own understanding.

This is a sexual dream, choosing as partners the unattainable.  Even after finding the bed for the action, the male falls asleep.  It would indicate some issues you have with partners.  It can also mean that the vulnerability we express in sexual activity is not as hard to ask for as just a little cuddling.  That is our true need.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”