I need some Interpretation everyone is welcome to comment

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

P.T.Evans

I need some Interpretation everyone is welcome to comment

Post by P.T.Evans » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Pride.. and i'm here to share with you a really crazy dream i had last night, i can only give you bits and Pieces of it OK
i'm with my mother i guess visiting or living i don't know i hear a loud noise i ignored it at first but it got louder and louder long story short i walked outside and the sky was reddish, and there are thousands of mlitary plains bombing everything i run back inside to tell my mother to take cover which was stupid because if we were hit it wouldn't have mattered anyway these plains are destroying everything i'm looking outside from the kitchen window and a bomb lands right next to the window, it's Ironic that the window didn't break or that side of the Apartment was destroyed in my dream was praying to god to prevent the bombs from hitting the house everything was destroyed except our location it's weird i know but i'd like some insight

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Is it possible that you've experienced someting in life that felt like a threat or bombardment so that you feel you have to shelter or hide your true self for the outside world?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”