Another disturbing one :-(

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flowwer

Another disturbing one :-(

Post by flowwer » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm

I cant recall all of the details but this happened this morning. I was walking down the street, it was a group of us we were doing something, I cant recall. There was a bus with people on it and ab 4-5 white men with guns were standing up on the bus each with a black man by the neck in each hand the men looked close to unconscious and the white men yelled threats off of the bus. I was horrified, others didn't seem to react as much as I. I immediately felt the need to escape, to make arrangements to leave because I felt a wave of race violence  coming on others seems complacent. I started traveling (there was a strange blur confusion as to location between dc- where i am now, Los angeles my home). I would have been gone before everyone but encountered obstacles in travel. Others began to respond mildly when it was reported on the news and then people began to try and leave in cars, etc there was traffic. I was walking there were two asians in a car they invited the young asian girl to get in the car things became segregated. there was hysteria and people became militant, crazed. One person said you couldn't drive through a certain neighborhood because MS 13 (mexican/ hispanic gang) were up in arms and shooting people that came through. I walked and saw a friend on his way to work at the movies in his burgundy/ tan uniform. He and his co workers of other races sort of shrugged it off, waiting to see what would happen. So I go through the mall trying to get to the other side to get away, its so large i become confused and end up no the same side I was on. I try again and end up in the white house, which is at the top of the elevator. Obama is there he and his staff are pulling their hair out trying to stop the madness- I think for a moment that this is probably the safest place, I should stay here and wait it out nothing will harm me in the white house. Then some fat white man in a suite (politician looking) steps up and says "I know how to solve this.... I will kill somebody right now!!!" I think oh shit, some people try to stop him but people start offering to sacrifice themselves. I try to escape, there are people crowding the elevator pathways, its packed, I go back there is commotion hes still ranting, I start to sneak off again, he says "you come back here! Ill kill you right now" I wait a milisecond until hes distracted (hes fat and black now for some reason) and he and the group of commotion following him  (cameras, security,etc)go off into the bathroom I wake up.

Before that in a different part of the dream we were going on a trip, my school peers and some instructors, we boarded in a house at our destination, a large one a line of people led by a woman in glasses came knocking at front door then the back I saw but hid because i didn't know what they wanted and wanted to look for my instructor to meet them. when they came to the back, i hoped they wouldn't see me but one did see me hiding and they frowned at me for not answering. There were also kittens, a line of kittens that followed me nipping at my heels everywhere I went because I was the only one awake. I became angry because on two occasions they tore at my stockings, nice ones.

I'd really like to know what all this means, I've been having incoherent sort of  strange dreams these last few days. I've had disturbing dreams before but these are less clear/ understandable

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 am

No one has anything to offer on this?? :(

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:09 am

I haven't been able to go into details yet, but the threat of picking you out to be killed suggests this is a dream about your own inner evolution. Not sure what your political opinions and in how much you politically agree with Obama, but Obama is already a symbol of hope, of certain humanistic ideals, and touted as the man who would fix the wrongs. ANd it is with this symbol, in the "white house" (a house of purity) that you seem to hide, seek protection. I would transfer that as you hoping that your own ideals might save you. But you don't succeed in that. Not sure yet what to make of the images that drive you there yet. Will think about it some more.

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:45 am

the I hope that my ideals will save me rings true. Does it not work only in the dream, or in life as well? What will save me? and I concur with Obama as a symbol of hope, but i personally dont really trust him- i dont trust the government or corporations at all

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:06 pm

The dream indicates that you are following a losing course of action (walking down the street) using a single-mindedness which makes the reasoning being used seem very positive (a group of us) and which seems to have some purpose (we were doing something) but a purpose you cannot and probably should not bring to mind. (I can’t recall)

There is a way of thinking (a bus)that reflects public opinion which can carry a lot of weight or influence in your mind. Using this type of thinking, there are aspects of yourself (the people on the bus) which appear focused upon the idea of racial violence, in this case making black people the object of violence or hatred. (white men with black men by the neck)The True Self is horrified by this focus of your thinking, while aspects of yourself see nothing so horrible about using this focus. (I was horrified, others didn't seem to react)

To escape from the idea of racial violence, you could see yourself getting somewhere by physically changing your location. (I started traveling) The confusion as to location emphasizes your confusion between DC  - where you are at now, in your thinking – and Los Angeles your home, where you would be most comfortable with your thinking – because they are one and the same. What the scene is trying to point out, is that you cannot get away from racial violence when the idea is a focus of your thinking because your mind goes to a new physical location with you. [You will always encounter in life what you focus upon in your mind.] There are obstacles to getting somewhere by physical means when there is much mental confusion. (obstacles in travel & traffic)  

While you are going on instinct (I was walking) there is an aspect of yourself that could seem foreign to your nature (the Asians) that would choose to use a more logical, less emotional way of thinking (in a car) which allows you to see the segregation – Asians sticking with Asians and Mexicans with Mexicans (gangs) and violence that is not restricted to blacks and whites only. There is something to be said for a positive way of reasoning which tells you simply not to motivate yourself to think upon the subject area of violence. (One person said you couldn't drive through certain neighborhoods) From a mental perspective, an idea that could work in your favour, would be to think that it does pay you to work on your illusions and delusions (friend works at the movies) and that you can work with ideas that might seem quite foreign /strange to you. (his co workers of other races)

You are going through a situation in which your mental attitude may be very hard on you emotionally (go through the mall). While you attempt to see a situation from an opposite perspective, you seem to end up back where you began. (end up on the same side I was on) With more effort (I try again), you find a way to give yourself a morale boost and put yourself in a winning position (elevator up), one which takes you to using a mental attitude which is innocent but also lacking in knowledge (end up in the White House)- one that suggests political thinking. Obama, psychologically speaking, as the boss in charge of the government, would represent your own ego. Your ego is giving you a sense of frustration where it pertains to ending racial conflicts through political means. (pulling hair out) Yet you stay with political thinking.

There is an idea in your mind, seemingly political, which carries an undesirable amount of weight or influence (fat white man in a suite - politician looking) – the idea of being very critical. {assuming the killing is with a gun) But, when thinking this way, you may need to see that emotionally you could become the victim of criticism (people offering to sacrifice themselves) [This would be based on a spiritual principle which says that what you send out will come back to you.] This you want to avoid. (I try to escape)

Here this idea of criticism is seen as white and then black, meaning it is to be seen in terms of right and wrong. Thus while the idea of being very critical politically speaking is at first seen as a correct way to think, on second view it becomes a wrong way to think. The change of the man’s skin colour may also be emphasizing the idea that both white men and black men are guilty of being overly critical (shooting to kill) and this way of thinking needs some correction. (go off into the bathroom) (Note how the idea of criticism causes nothing but commotion – nothing gets accomplished!)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”