Please Help me... very confused

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

neko209

Please Help me... very confused

Post by neko209 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

I don't mean to offend anyone but this dream has really got me perplexed :smt005 ... it has happened twice, within two weeks of each other, and each time was more real then the last...

well it starts and I am in my dorm room. and I am laying on my bed, i get up and walk to the mirror but its not me, well mot me as a boy, but as a girl. Like it looks like me just extremely feminine and endowed with gender specific parts breasts and a vagina. I, well I guess I masturbate as a female, but realize that this is a lot o trouble... so i run out of the room, magically fully clothed and try to convince my friends that it is really me, but they don't believe me. I plead with them and keep telling them it is me but the refuse and ignore me and I start to cry. Then a guy comes to comfort me but we end up somewhere indoors, where he seduces me into acts of oral and vaginal sex. Both times I have had this dream it felt extremely real I could feel being touched and.... well other things. The thing is it wasn't discomforting or some bad feeling. I felt safe, warm, and well extreme pleasure... if you understand my meaning.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me decipher this message... Thanks a lot.

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 am

I think it just is helping to experience and enjoy your more "feminine" side. We all have emotions and mental abilities we tend to ascribe to either belonging to the feminine or male gender, and outwardly show only our physical gender fit emotions and mental abilities. But then at some point those other emotions and mental abilities surprise us and remind us we are not really that "100% male" and "100% female", and we have to unite with all of us... this happens via a union of the female and male, where you may experience gender switch.

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

The scene indicates a situation in which you are resting very much at ease (laying on a bed) – a situation that can involve a bed issue (sleep or sex). Yet the situation is seen in the context of using a point of view reflecting opinions and beliefs that you are not necessarily the most comfortable with. (the dorm implies sleeping away from home).

By getting up to walk to the mirror, it is indicated that you cannot remain so at ease and you may be making some progress by going to check upon your own self image. Your male image having been replaced by a female one would indicate that you are using and living from an overly emotional perspective.       [Do you see yourself becoming too effeminate?]

When using an overly emotional perspective you become dissatisfied with personally satisfying your urge for sexual pleasure. (masturbate as a female) When leaving this type of situation behind (run out of the room) you find that you have magically – using some trickery or fantasy – addressed or taken into account your feelings on this issue.

There is an aspect of yourself from which you would normally obtain emotional support or backing (my friends) but in this case, when leaving behind the idea of personal self satisfying sexual behaviour, this support is not forthcoming. The aspect of yourself reflecting ideas which work in your favour cannot acknowledge this overly emotional being as representing the real you that you were designed to be. (they don’t believe me) There is no way to convince yourself that this is the real you. From an overly emotional perspective you may find this sad. (I start to cry)

The guy represents an idea you have which reflects very poor thinking. Using this idea and poor thinking you appear to have been taken in – fooled in some way. (we end up somewhere indoors) Your mind is seducing you – leading you astray when it comes to accepting sex with a male partner.  While the sexual experience was very pleasurable in the dream it was also thus pleasurable from an overly emotional perspective. As a woman you enjoyed this …. BUT you are supposed to be a male! Enjoying this as a female also means you have put aside the logical thinking which is your birthright.

neko209

Re:

Post by neko209 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 am

@ElizVanZee

No I do not believe myself to be overly feminine, in fact more like emotionless, I have no time for them with all all my school.

And I am sorry but could you possibly explain the last three sections in greater detail?

Thanks to you both for your time.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 am

I've often dreamed of being female but usually not anything that explicit. In my case I believe it is simply my desire to be female manifested through my dreams.

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 pm

The thing about dreams, is that they are designed by the Lord to point out an error in one’s thinking. Your statement, “No I do not believe myself to be overly feminine, in fact more like emotionless” may be showing the error that the dream is focused upon. The dream is showing you something that reality cannot (because you do not expect to see your physical body change sex in the real world). What is being pointed out is that, contrary to how you see yourself – “more like emotionless” - in a particular subject area this assessment may not be the truth. Based on the dream activity, the subject area in which you are not using your usual emotionless thinking is sex. There you are approaching the subject using an emotional perspective or bias. (because the sex all takes place with you as a female)

What the whole scene is showing is a switch from solitary masturbation to sex with a member of the opposite sex (as you are a girl having sex with a male in the dream) When going for this switch, you are not using your usual degree of logical thinking but acting on an emotional perspective or bias (because all the sex involves you as a female)

If your comment “I have no time for them with all my school.” means having no time for females, this could explain the being magically clothed. Are you somehow tricking yourself into thinking of leaving solitary sex for a sexual partner of the opposite sex without realizing it? How have your feelings of having no time for them all with school been acknowledged when going for a partner. Partners take time and so do relationships.

The scene with the friends is simply showing some confusion on a psychological level about what your real thoughts are. In your mind (as shown by the dream) you are not acting as if emotionless and you are making time for the opposite sex.
The gist of the last paragraph would seem to be simply that poor thinking and reasoning could be leading you into something that when awake, you say you don’t have time for.  
This is the best I can do with your dream. You’ll have to mull it over a bit.

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 pm

When a dream has an overall positive emotional experience then I don't think we need to look for deeper soul secrets in a dream. The only thing  in dreams that is not symbolic and therefore needs no translation are emotions.

The dream can be divided into a few parts:
- discovery that you're not 100% male
- your reaction is to explore your feminine characteristics via masturbation
- then you want to share this with your friends... so, you are actually enjoying this discovery
- but you are frustrated and saddened when they don't believe you have feminine characteristics, but you don't dwell on this problem in your dream either
- a stranger becomes your male characeristics with which you have a union, and a very pleasurable one...

So, you're exploring, allowing, experimenting with and accepting these "female" tendencies, and most importantly enjoying it too. You even attempt to share your joy and show your more "feminine" side to your mates and have them recognize that as part of you too. Alas, guys amongst guys are often requited to pretend being 100% male: stumping each other on the shoulder, grunts, the type of jokes... a macho environment.

I don't believe we need to understand a dream in our waking life in order to understand a dream. It's a symbolical device to clarify emotional developments within ourselves to our higher brain regions that deal with our emotions and are capable to re-translate the symbolism as we dream. Even most "problem' dreams end with an ending where the dreamer gts it right, and came to grips with what one part of the brain is trying to make the other part of the brain understand. That you are befuddled and confused about the dream when you wake up has nothing to do with not having understood the dream when you dream it. Most of the time we don't even remember what we dreamt. We're not even supposed to remember, because memorizing is put out of work while we dream. Hence, you don't need to understand a dream in your waking state in order to have solved and integrated the dream lesson.

I took your request as one where you needed reassurance that you're not having this secret wish to be a woman. And that was the first I did. You're not having transgender desires, when you don't and dream of being the other gender and dream of a sexual act in that body (I dreamt once that I was a guy, and it involved sex too... and yet I love being a woman... I was able to giggle about it when awake later on, but I never had any problem with my more "male" characteristics... I've been a tomboy all of my life).The only more negative moment in the dream was when you had to convince "the guys" (as "your mates"), and that is a positive thing too. You think it's sad that you can't be 100% yourself in front of your friends.

Often we don't understand the purpose of our dreams in our waking life, because our waking brain tends to think literally... hence your worry and confusion. But the dream itself reveals that you are not confused about yourself at all. Instead within the dream you are very accepting of yourself and wish to express the whole being you are inside.  

This dream might reoccur as your curiosity expands. But it could be a wedding dream as well... another form of union. Expect such a dream when you're not exploring your "feminine' characteristics, but have completed the discovery process.

Per your PM I was glad to be of help :-)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”