finding abandoned baby on beach

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

beegirl

finding abandoned baby on beach

Post by beegirl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 pm

I don’t often have vivid dreams…or remember them in the morning, but this one stood out.  

I’m in my back yard…in real life it’s a few acres of grass bordered by a cornfield…but in my dream the grass was sand and the cornfield was a sea/ocean.

I walk along the beach and I find a baby – I think its a girl, and she looks like Native American or Latin American descent.  She is wraped up in cloth and there is some sort of shrine around her.  I knew she has been left there.  

I take her inside my house and I remember my family telling me I should put her back, but I refuse.  

Any ideas as to what this might mean?  Thanks!

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 pm

This dream imo is about a shift (sand) of your emotional and spiritual life (ocean). And it's on that beach, where the rational and emotional meet that you find the baby. A baby is a new life, innocent, that will grow in time. And again we see a reference to the spiritual - the shrine. So this new growth within you implies spiritual growth. You find it, and you take it into your home, you life, and show it to your close relations. Their response is not supportive. They want you to get rid of it. But you stand your ground and value the new direction of your life.

beegirl

Post by beegirl » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 am

ooh...thanks very much! i'd read something about the beach being the rational/emotional meeting place.

actually, your interpretation applys very much to my life right now.  I'm getting ready to go to college from a small town to a big city, and my family (even though they love me very much) are a bit dissapointed in my choice...going so far away, and to a Catholic university.

Thanks again :)

Jeiyanthy

Post by Jeiyanthy » Fri May 14, 2010 7:31 am

Very interesting. I had so much dreams that I couldnt find an answer and went confused.
I should keep writting here more to find out the meaning of my dreams too.

Best regards to both.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”