ghosts in my dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bloom

ghosts in my dreams

Post by bloom » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

i'm a big dreamer, and usually when i wake up, i remember bits and pieces of my dreams..
but lately,  not sure if i'm paraniod of something, i dream about dead people...ghosts..i actually don't know them (not even a distant relative)..but apparently they know me?  
there's no message whatsoever so  im confused when i wake up...sometimes upon waking up, i think i hallucinate seeing ghostly figures near my bedside or around the room (maybe it's just dark or just my eyes)

i feel uneasy waking up..what should i do? are there spirits surrounding me that i should be aware of?  i had a reading once (akashic), she told me im a dreammaster and that sometimes i try to rescue souls ,something the "third order" does but supposedly i shouldn't meddle in..
I don't have any intention to do that but unconsciously she said ive been going to negative astrals
i shrug this off but i can't keep having these kinds of dreams because i think it is not healthy waking up scared/confused

i hope someone can help me..do i say some kind of prayer to protect myself while sleeping?
thanks!!

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm

bloom, are you paralized that is find it very hard to open your eyes, unable move your limbs during these isntances? Do you think you got up or moved, and then realize you're still in the sleep position? Secondly, did you get the akashic reading before you became aware of these type of dreams? Or did you already have these dreams and then consult the akashic reader?

bloom

Post by bloom » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 am

i was only paralyzed once (the feeling that u are flowing but not really, or something like drifting and can't breathe because u want to wake up)

before i had the akashic reading, i dream a lot, some disturbing, some weird and not related to me at all, ,like im an observer or im in someone's perception

so i don't think its something that happen after the reading..the reading i had was 1 year ago

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 am

I asked because I was wondering whether you may be suffering from sleep paralyses... when people have sleep paralyses they're waking up from their REM sleep, but remain paralysed, and this paralyses is often in combination with sensation of a presence in the room... sleep paralyses is the physical cause of the succubus myth where the sleeper feels as if there's a bad spirit on their chest and they have difficulty to breath. I sometimes have sleep paralysis, and the presense in my room will be a possible trespasser either actually in my room, or living room or trying the handle of my front door. And possibly the "alien abduction" experiences may be explained as sleep paralysis experiences...

The bedroom scene seems very very real, not as a dream at all, because you are in the process of waking up and becoming conscious, and yet when you truly wake up you will often realize there is no presence at all. That's when you realize that you were actually dreaming. And yet the experience seemed very very real even in memory, not exactly like a dream at all.

Does this sound familiar to your experience of ghost presences in your room when you're waking up?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”