pleas read dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dan_1997

pleas read dream

Post by dan_1997 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 am

i had dream in that i had seen our own factory with white fresh paint , we had lots of drinks out side of factory few liquor as well. my brother was drunk in thaat then my father arrived in factory he was looking allright he sit on table on corner and there were lots of candles on table which was very pecuilar of dream.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:08 am

Hi Dan

This dream looks to be spiritual in nature - white is a spiritual colour, and the 'father' sitting on the table with many candles seems very spiritual in nature.  Often God is associated with the image of the father though what that means to different people is different.  The father is also a symbol of our inner authority over ourself and our actions.

The dream seems to revolve around the factory - I assume your work, and the the drinks outside the factory in the form of a celebration.  I can not identify a definite meaning, but it seems to involve these three key elements, your work, your spirit and celebration.  It seems a very positive dream.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:46 am

did you spend too much of time over some kind of change in recent times? your factory looks fresh. that means that you are planning for or expecting some thing new regarding your work or business. the change should be for good. the color white indicates so.

you like that changed situation to be a mixture of freedom and control. your brother being drunk and everything being okay at your father's presence give such hints.

makes sense?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”