White Dragon...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

White Dragon...

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey guys: I had a dream that included a white dragon flying up... somehow I identified myself with that dragon... I don't see dragons in the European way, usually, not scary, rather as lucky and full of wisdom like the Chinese... however online dream dictionaries have confusing messages... what do u think...

Love and Light!

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Mon May 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Because the dragon is an animal it will represent an emotional aspect of your nature. As a dragon is generally seen as a very powerful animal, it can reflect a feeling of power. The dragon can represent the power of your emotional nature. An emotional power would also associate with the idea of feminine nature and thus feminine power.

The dragon flying upwards would imply that in your mind your can see the idea that the emotional power that belongs to feminine nature could put you in a gaining position. Your own personal association with dragons would suggest that you might see such emotional or feminine power as containing much wisdom – yet, the dragon you see is a white dragon.

The white dragon would imply that your feelings pertaining to this emotional, feminine power is actually very innocent – which means also very lacking in knowledge. Note also that as a dragon is a mythological creature, the idea of emotional/feminine power is also a myth. [Nature shows us symbolically where the real power exists.]

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 am

Petra

For me white = spiritual, dragon = transformation, thus if this were my dream I would see it as a symbol of spiritual transformation.  I also see the dragon is representing air and fire working together, intellect and intuition.  Sounds like 'wisdom' to me.

Definitely a positive dream in my eyes.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 am

Petra,
you can try MB Dream Dictionary Software which is downloadable at http://mysticboard.org/mb ... onary.html.
however, I can suggest a meaning of your dream. see if it fits.

you think yourself to be very powerful and efficient. again, you have an apprehension that you may be regarded as a vicious person making wrong use of your strength. this consciousness colors your dragon in white so that it can project itself as a representative of the good. the image of a dragon does not usually go with a white appearance. since you associate yourself with the dragon, your subconscious mind blends your power and goodness and presents it through a dragon with white color.

what do you think?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”