odd dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

me123

odd dreams

Post by me123 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi, I have been having some odd dreams lately.

1st there have been 2 dreams of things falling.

the first was of a puppy (it was the puppy of the man I am crazy about but who is unhappily married, there's nothing going on between us at the moment) and it just walked across my balcony and straight through the bars and fell of the edge,  I actually saw it on the ground below, dead.

the second was of a baby, people were saying the baby was mine but I never actually had it, they were saying the baby was mine and another womans (I am a woman and completly straight) the woman was a woman whos job I did for a while who was away on maternity leave. The job didn't end well as I was fired as I was hopeless, but they did find me another job. The woman, the job and the man above with the puppy are all linked as the man above owns the firm that I worked for....... anyways, the baby was lying on the balcony and suddenly looked at me then rolled under the railing and over the side of the balcony, I saw the baby on the ground below dead as well... (I'm on the 3rd floor)

These dreams were really disturbing and I have no idea what they mean.... can anyone help???

also, I keep having ones of the same man above who should be in certain places but when I go there I can't find him.... then I just recently had one where I received an email from him saying he wants to meet up and talk (in a good way) (our relationship has gone back and forth a lot, and I think we're now friends)

can anyone help!??????????

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 am

Hi 123

First the puppy dream, it sounds like it may have been around a point where something occurred in your friendship that made it look like it was over?  Sort of like he walked straight out of your life?  Sounds like that situation has been resolved now.

The 'baby' is both your baby and the other woman's baby.  Hence I see it as being her job (also linked in that the baby is the cause of you taking on this job).  I would say it is a dream about you losing your job since the baby rolls off the balcony (out of your life) and dies.  It could be a baby because it had a potential to grow into a career.  But it sounds like they found you a new baby.

I don't think the dreams are bad necessarily, but just reflections of what is going on in your life at the moment.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:16 am

hi me123,

for dream interpretation you can try MB Dream Interpretation Software. you can know about it in detail at http://mysticboard.org/mb ... tware.html

however, I can give it a try and explain your dreams. see if it seems acceptable.

though you have mentioned that there's nothing going on between you and that person, you may have a soft corner for him. you are concerned about his unhappy marriage. your feeling that he has lost something is reflected through the vision of his puppy falling from the balcony. does it make sense?

so far as the dream of the baby falling is concerned, things appear to be clearer. the baby stands for the job that is not permanently yours. the fall of the baby reflects your losing the job.

too much of stressful thought has been causing this to you. stop contemplating on past. if you feel that you have weakness for him, talk straight to him.

all the best

me123

Post by me123 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 pm

wow, those were fantastic interpretations!!! the dreams completly make sense now! especially the bit about the baby and the other woman!!

and the guy, he was my boss for that same job, he fired me cos I was hopeless lol we have got our friendship back tho and moved past that. I absolutly adore him, but we are not speaking right now and I am affraid I have lost him. It's been over 2 years since I worked for him and he fired me, we've gone back and forth a lot in that time... hopefully we can work things out and it's not over.....

thank u guys so much, the one about the baby was worrying me! now it makes complete sense!

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:06 am

You're welcome :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”