protecting in dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ria_1

protecting in dream

Post by Ria_1 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Last night i had a strange dream that in a building i am sleeping in hall where there is so many people and i am consoling a small kid that don,t be scarred i am with you and this hall is not locked and i have no idea why i have to protect everyone in that hall,and than i felt a bad presence in that building and i am having a feeling that presence wants to harm someone so with my powers i made all that crowd disappear whom i have to protect and with my mind i am informing someone about this i don,t know who that person is to come and support.
can anyone expalin what this all means.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:30 am

well, your dream is not at all confusing. it has a meaning by itself, and it stands for something in your real life. all you are doing in your dream is protecting a child who is afraid of the presence of the crowd. since it is a dream, you make the crowd vanish. the significance is that you are doing what you can do for the child. Since you are taking care of a child you don't know. but you know that that is a child and it needs help.

it may be that you have been familiar with a situation where someone is at stake, and you feel that you could have helped. but you may not have taken steps because you did not know him or you were apprehensive about how your approaches would be considered. it may have stressed your mind. the sub conscious mind makes you see this dream so that you can be relieved of the stress. does it make any sense?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”