Married Woman seeing herself married with another man

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sharjeel23

Married Woman seeing herself married with another man

Post by Sharjeel23 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Dear All,

What does this dream means?

A Married Woman is seeing herself getting married with another man.

Although she is not cheating her husband, but she saw that dream, and the face of that man is unknown to her, , she just saw her 2nd marriage with another guy unknown to her.

Please i am waiting for your reply,
Regards.
Last edited by Sharjeel23 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:08 am

Hi

It might not mean anything sinister.  It depends alot on what else happened in the dream.

It could be about an internal balancing out of masculine and feminine attitudes for a more balanced outlook on life / manner of dealing with things, particularly if the man is a dark stranger not known to the dreamer.

It could also be about a strong commitment to the person, not necessarily a romantic one, but it could be relating to a business relationship or other type of bond.  The man could be representing some inner aspect that is prominent in the dreamers psyche and has become accepted as an aspect of that person.  eg the dreamer may have become comfortable with their coffee drinking habit if the man is a prominent coffee drinker.

I would only say it was a genuine desire to end the marriage and start a new if the dreamer knew the person, was in an unhappy marriage, and had an attraction to the other man.

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:32 am

So that means, wife is unhappy with her marriage, and wants to start a new life with another man?

this dream has nothing to do with a man whom she is married? like a new beginning or something? maybe pregnancy?

or overall it is a bad dream for her husband?

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 am

Dear Sharjeel. The interpretation of dreams depend upon the religion and also the location. Surely, according to the dream she will neither get marry again nor she will make a sex nor some other bad things like cheating to her husband. If she is not wearing the wedding dress then it is a good dream.  To dream that you will marry some married person if you know the person means you will get benefit from some known people and to marry some unknown person means to be benefited from some unknown person or way. If you feel after marriage you are happy means that you will get some good news either the money, job, or some other. Just only meaning of this dream is some good time and good thing coming in the way. If you need to know more please explain a little more about the dream.
Regards

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:11 am

Religion is Islam and location is Pakistan. things are changing though, here wives also divorces if she is not happy with their husband, it is a normal issue now. She hasn't seen a bridegroom in her Dream, only that she is getting married. and she is upset with this dream.

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 am

Dear Sharjeel

If she is not wearing the red wedding dress, then it is a good sign. Since, she has not seen even the bridegroom then why she is upset. Even if she will see the bridegroom it is not bad at all. There are other signs of divorce and death of the partner. I am sure nothing is bad against you, your wife or your family according to this dream, just it will be some good news soon Insha Allah. Please again read the details of my message I have sent before.
If someone see herself wearing red dress means normal dress that Pakistani ladies wear at home then it is a sign of prosperity and wealth and happy life. But if someone see that she is wearing the wedding red dress, then it could be a big problem like disease, bad time and in the worst case death.
One thing I want to share you, that whenever I afraid after seeing some dream the interpretation of that dream or outcome of the dream is always positive and beneficial. She is little afraid so ask her to read always "La Haul Wala Quwataa Illa Billa Hil Ali Yel Azeem", she will be normal within no time. Have a nice day.

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 am

thank for ur inpuit @ taalikh

Many thanks, REgards.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:12 am

Well All it does mean is you need a proper mind control.. I don't intend to say that you are attracted to that another man.. But another man symbolically means you are wasting unnecessary time in thinking a bit too much about other opposite sex...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The people, places, things are symbols of these emotions and designed to help us resolve the issues.  

Perhaps the expectations of the dreamers' marriage are getting in the way of the reality.  While she did not know the other person, she will have embued him with all the things she was expecting.  But keeping theses things in mind and not expressing her own thoughts will do more harm than good to the relationship she has now.  She must stand up for herself and make decisions for herself.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”