Ghost dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moira_77

Ghost dreams

Post by moira_77 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:20 am

In the first dream I was a ghost with a ghost child. Apparently I was living in a house with this child and I thought we all alive and well until someone saw us and informed us that we are in fact no longer alive, literally. It took me some time to realize that and I was trying to analyze what happened. The sentence kept surfacing in my thoughts” when it happens so quickly the entity keeps on living and believing that it still exist as a person”

In the second dream that was very long but I don’t remember all of the details I called myself a “Ghost Raider” and in that world I was helping people by catching ghosts that bother them. Things are very different there, almost like it was different world all together. Later there was some people came to take me back but waited until I got something dark out of one of the houses. I put it in the some sort of a bag not sure what it was made of and I saw it tried to brake it but it could not. Then I wake up.

There was no fear in these dreams in fact I found them very interesting but I am not sure what to make of it. Hope someone could help interpreting this. I read a lot of books on psychology, could that have anything to do with that?

Rook

Post by Rook » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

Hi Moira

I doubt the dreams relate to the psychology books, but the psychology books might help you identify what the ghosts are all about.  I would look at it this way...

What is a ghost?  And your dream gives the answer.  An entity that has ended quickly but keeps on living.  It is likely you and your ghost child are representing a psychological function that existed in the past that has 'outlived its purpose' but still functions in your psyche, probably 'haunting' your actions.  For example a phobia that was established in childhood to protect us from some danger, (spiders for example) may continue to live on even though we are able to manage situations involving that fear.  Thats just an example of course, other symbols from the dream may give clues to what this function is.

The second dream I could see relating to psychology - helping people deal with the 'ghosts' that bother them.  Can't figure anything out more detailed then that.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

moira_77

Post by moira_77 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:05 am

That makes sense. Thanks a lot Rook! Thank you for helping me with this.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”