Grandfather dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha_123

Grandfather dream

Post by swetha_123 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 am

My grandfather died 10 years ago. He is coming in my dream and crying a lot. what does this mean?

Thanks,
swetha

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 pm

The first step in the afterlife is to review our life - we see it played out like on a movie screen.  We are meant to understand ourselves through all experiences.  And at that time our remorse or forgiveness sets us on our way to further spiritual development.

My take on tears would be remorse for something he did in your relationship.  Perhaps he is seeking your forgiveness which would liberate both of you.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

I don't know if dreams have to do anything with the past or future life.

a dead person appearing in dreams is  not quite uncommon. but his act of crying may have significance. it may happen that you have lately come to know some of your grandfather's sad experiences. and you are moved at it.
your pity on your grandfather is reflected through the vision of your grandfather crying.

it also may be that you are going through hard times and you wish you could have shared your feelings with your grandfather. And you know that your grandfather would have felt bad had he known such difficulties, if any.

swetha_123

Post by swetha_123 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 am

both are true. what should i do now.I can't see my grandpaa crying, he should be happy

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 am

Do you remember the other details of the dream Swetha?

swetha_123

Post by swetha_123 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Before i used to get snake and water dreams and my husband left me out. Now my grandpa is crying and what will happen i dont know. Usually he used to get tears from left eye, same i saw in my dream. Does my grandpa feeling bad about my life or i am just imagining i dont know........

Return to “Dream Interpretation”