dreams of death

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

dreams of death

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

Hi i had a horrible dream that my mom was dying, what does death actually mean in a dream? it was a really upsetting dream x

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 pm

wow ... the dream is also wow ... your mother will live long ... to see someone dead in the dream or someone saying that the person has died means he/she will live loooooong about whom it is said or dreamed that he is dead ... do not be afraid and be happy and enjoy life ... best of luck

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi thank you for getting back to me, that is so good t hear that it doesnt mean death and in fact her life will be long, that is so good to hear. thank you

kiliemah

Post by kiliemah » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I was always told and seen it happen many times that if someone dies in your dream someone is about to have a baby not necessarily you but maybe someone you know..

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:35 pm

dream about death means change . maybe your life or your thinking process would undergo a change .

:)

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 am

Some dream of death will mean it was imbibe you tried a kind of foreign modern tag
saying it was like a beer or mild tasting drink . it would allow sleep as unnoticed drug
state and some of the dreams worse will be 1 or more dreams of being frightened in
the way the status of dreaming would be unmentionable to any menta disorder. Then
when you wake , the waking would look similar to your home where sleep. Dreams :

Death and murder can be tagged drink imbibed as given to you looking as standard :
assorted drink or a gift as some who appear subtle and kind known with food and the
drink mixing disorder showing 'menal' the mix of menacing and malif want to bring as
fear to the distinction of sleep mind the likeness of horrid dream when you are awake
again making the dream gland of the right pineal recognize what seen when waking ^

as fearful and not wanted so the dream layer of the mind will be affected with disorder.

If you did not recognise fear and drugged problem when waking , it was not imbibed ,.
standard deathly dream disorder . Comment: 'Don t accept candy from strangers' will:  Also apply to assorted drinks.     Evard

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:15 am

Death  many times represents a new beginning.  Is your mom sick in real life? If not I wouldn't be afraid. I mean its possbile to have prophetic dreams but personally I look at it as maybe her life will take a change. Or it could be your life that will be experiencing change. my psychiatrist once told me that in a dream one way to look at it is all characters representing a part of you. Maybe it's part of you that is about to make a change.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”