Very symbolic dream ending up in experiencing sixth sense

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Alchemyst

Very symbolic dream ending up in experiencing sixth sense

Post by Alchemyst » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 am

I find myself in an old monastery in front of a bookstand turning pages of a very ornamented book. The books seems to be full of religious and ornamented typography or mythology in it. I noticed that I'm not properly clothed as in a monastery so I quickly listed the pages till the end of the book and got out of the monastery. I noticed my sister was also in the monastery and also students of religion were getting out of a room, as if their lecture just finished. The students noticed I'm not a priest since I'm not properly clothed.

Then I noticed that in my pocked I have all there different by size and by material, old coins. A beggar noticed the coins in my palm as I was just realizing that those are not regular, but antique ones. I didn't wanted to give his from those, so I put them in the pocked and told him I'll give him money, but I was planning to give him some regular coins instead. However I started feeling insecure because people in the neighborhood seems to started feeling that I own something very valuable, so I left the beggar without money and quickly rushed to get home, but home was far.

It started to get dark. I thought of flying, because flying was the quickest method to get home faster, so I started flipping my hands. In my left hand there was a book which interfered me with my flying, so I put the book into my pocked, while in the right pocked there were the coins.

It's already full dark and I started getting lost. I thought I should quickly find the main avenue because it's more populated, safe and lighten, but when I started searching for the main avenue I found even more lost, trapped in front of an abyss in which the bottom I couldn't see because there was dense mist in it. I noticed from the right side of me there was an abandoned house.

In that moment I started getting flashed of some object, a big bag or something. The feeling was as if I have a sixth sense. It was very scary and I quickly realized I'm seeing some past event of this abandoned place. I heard the voice of my girlfriend (she has a sixth sense by the way) telling me "it's a man, it's a man", so I concluded there was a man berried in the bag.

It was very intense moment and I woke up feeling my body very stressed, stiffed, probably full or stress hormones released.

Recurring symbols: flying, getting lost, mist, insecure (Muslim) neighborhood.

By the way I'm Christian only by tradition and in search for the truth I more or less end up beyond Christian framework, mysticism or so.

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

Dear Alchemyst. All I can conclude from this dream is you are not relax now a days. Something is always cooking in your mind. You want to do many things but you can't do according to your desire or will. I feel what the new work you are starting is ending up with a mess or with some bad result. So, be relax. This dream looks to me mixture of movies Harry Potter and Sixth Sense. Not all the dreams have the meaning.
You wanted to read but afraid of people, you wanted to donate something to beggar but again afraid of people. Then due to afraid you ran. This all shows the fear. Darkness also represent the inner fear. You lost might have two meaning one your inside fear or losing your personality means your trust on yourself, secondly the place where you living you will lose means you will move from there. Flying means traveling. Big abyss again means fear. Abandoned building again have the same meaning. So, all the things end up with fear.
In the whole, what I understood is that you must trust yourself and also on your qualities and powers. Spare sometime to be relax and do not think too much. By the way, I always suggest that the person who sees the dream can best interpret it according to his circumstances.
Best of luck.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”