Whats it mean to dream of Eihwaz but not be able to draw it?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

Whats it mean to dream of Eihwaz but not be able to draw it?

Post by Stephys_cool » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm

it was a very peacefull and calming dream

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am

In my dream I was assigned to Eihwaz in this weird class thing that I was doing... anyway. I just had too much stuff in the way And for some reason I couldn't remember how to draw it. Well, I couldn't do it correctly. I was just making a big mess with glue and stuff. Also, when I put things together I put too many things on one piece of paper, and didn't have enough room to place my project on what evr it was we were placing it all in. I was just a mess.
What des this mean?
I do in fact mean Eihwaz the rune, the one which looks like Sowulo, the "s" looking shapes.
Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
This is the first time dreaming of runes so I am very curious.
Thanks much.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 pm

You know what Eihwaz means to you.  But the rest of the dream is about your over indulgence in things that relate to gaining power for the sake of power rather than a higher motive.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 pm

wow... i love the simple answer
o.o
thanks man

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I appreciate it, thanks for the time (:

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:41 am

Okay spirittalk.. I am furious.
I do not understand why you run these boards. You do not know how to inturpret dreams at all, you use "knowledge" gained from books. Books do not have knowledge, all they do is show you things that other people consider to be true.
Kaye, hear me out, you have no idea how much i am going through finding out who I am. I trust psychics, I trusted all you guys on these boards, but you showed me wrong. When I am given a reading, I suck it into my head, for my body to figure out. You have NO idea what I went through for days. My brain still is aching when I even think of trying to figure something out.
I could not figure out the answer, because you know why??? I have tried my HARDEST!! Trying to show people the knowledge I have been born with. The knowledge I KNOW is a gift, for those rare souls who are great enough to posess it. I am here on this earth only to help!! I am here to recognize abilities. To see truth to know so much, but I know too much. I go crazy. I am in fact crazy. But you know what else?? I am crazy intellegent, and only one who is in my shoes will know this. I was born to be a true therapist, these things only support what I am trying to explain to you because I am defending myself against you. because I know in FACT that you will see me as crazy, because I believe you are a fake. You only chose this way of life because you were lost. You don't understand it. You were not born to know it.
I give you another rule for these boards, before inturpretting dreams, make sure they're 18. Because if my mom could understand these things, I would make her sue you for the worst tripping I have ever gone through.
Once I sucked in your inturpretation, my brain felt like it had exploded soon after. I believed it was true... I couldn't find out how... I have 20 pages in my journal trying to figure it out. Figure out what I did wrong.
But hey, I am tough. I am bored with out a challenge, and this experience has been the greatest one I have ever gone through.. so in a way I can only thank you. I found out who I really am.. I am sticking up for what I believe, and turning down any offer of friendship because I lost every one of my friendships tripping hard core, trying to find out the answer to everything (why why why why why!!!! (((500 miles an hour it hurts!!!))) just so i could connect something to what you had said. I do not regret the friends I have lost, they will only hold me back. I chose to give up on people years ago, because they made me hide who I was. So no one would think I was crazy..
But anyone who chooses to be on mysticboards, better know where I am coming from. I am defending myself against all of you, when really... if you do not understand these things I say, you are the one who is confused. Not me.
If I did not stand up for what is right, for what I know is right, I would only be killing myself. I KNOW I know so much more than many people. But I do not look down on them. I feel your energy in your words. I do not like them at all. I think you need a life check mister, before you go "helping" others with made up bull your mind chose to believe for your ... uh... what is it... acceptance?? To accept yourself?? Something that makes you feel good about yourself?
I did not wish to speak these things because I am doing my best to become a better person. But you know what else?? I know I am a good person... because really... as my fingers flow out these words of wisdom.. I am seeing into your heart. I can not punish you for this.. I can not punish myself by not submitting this, for the defense ego I have created for just a few good friends.
Age does not matter. You are never too old to find out truth. To realize things you believe in may be incorrect. You must move forward... If you choose to let those things eat at you because you had your heart set to believeing something so wonderful... then you still have a lot to learn... to correct to live life to the fullest.
I know my destiny. I know I am remembering the knowledge Ive gained in my souls past. I know I am here for others, and not for me. I know that everything sucks for now, until I prove to our ... mother earth I guess... that I have accepted this mission given to me. I will then feel pure joy.
I live to put others over the top. To see everything clearly. To see like I do.
I will, no longer, see myself as lower than another just because I am so much younger. It takes an ignorant eye not to see that.
You may call me manipulative... coming up with so much things to convince you with this CREATIVE mind.
But just once, could you believe me, when I say I speak these things openly. I speak these things through pure love. I have let my angel speak through me for years. I feel her. These words I speak are for you. Never, EVER have I spoken words for myself. Excluding getting out of trouble... but we all know that has nothing to do with the point I am trying to prove.
I am not afraid to stand up for what is right, age has never scared me. If I never let age effect the way I see someone, maybe you should try it too.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 am

woohoo Stephi, sweetheart dont be so rude to one who put up their hand to help you!
wow I dont know where to start...
lets start with.. we are human.. I do not ever support any working psychics claim of "never wrong", I have not seen this claimed by any of the posters on this board, which is one of the reasons I kind of like mystic board.. comparatively psychic egos are restrained.
If you believe a reading you were given was wrong, so be it. You are welcome to say so.. but to flame the person whos only intention was to help you is not called for.
Remember the readers that post here are giving up their time.. You could go and pay anything between $2-$20 a minute for the same readings. From what I have seen many of the responding readers here are also working psychics, so how about a little gratitude for their time,  regardless if you think it was right or wrong.
Now if someone who had responded to you had offered "special work", fear and curse mongering or a completely irresponsible reply, id be right beside you with the chastising .. but wow.. SpiritTalk provided you with a response you dont happen to agree with. get over it!

Fact 2... everyone is born with psychic ability, tho some are more natural intuited than others who work on developing ability or have no interest at all.  The 6th sense is not given to a selected few. While we may not all be natural mediums or have strong telepathic ability, being a psychic is not rare ability. Being good at it is different in that someone people are not so good, and others have amazing connections.
The same can be said for musicians and artists for example.. we can all sing, but some are better than others, while some may need only a little training to be money makers in the art, others wont reach that height.
Sooo the tossing around of "If your a true psychic.." is just a common ignorant statement... perhaps you could have said "If your as connected as you believe...'.. Thou my personal opinion from what I have read here is that SpiritTalk is pretty much up there in her connection strength and real knowledge.. mediums usually are... being that they are like the opera singers or Leonardo Davinci s.

I dont know why you think you need to defend yourself. perhaps you felt offended by SpiritTalks interpretation...
Other than that, the next 2 paragraphs remind me of me when I wa about your age.. lol.. yeap I was a fighting spirit also.. and in reflection of that I think i just got it in regards to feeling the need to defend yourself...
I can tell you from my own experiences.. dont bother.. most people only hear the argument not the reasoning or the reason.. from my own experiences I know my saying that was wasted, because you always will... I diddnt stop until I was like 40..lol. and yea sometimes still fire off...

But really when all is said and done.. This venom your spitting forth is not justified.. its very rude to someone who has not done wrong to you.. Save the creativity for someone who deserves it. I don't believe Spirt Talk does..

Now for your dream....
Im not going to interpret it for you. That would require an essay that Im too spent to write.. but this might help you, help you..

The rune,... The S stood out for you.. this is you.. S.. the  characteristics the rune would usually indicate are parts of your character.. hunter, (seeker ). power, risks necessary associated to achieve the goal..
The project.. your life.. or you.
So your putting it all together, making messes along the way.. your calm still .. your comfortable with it.. Your doing it your way.. and thats ok...
as long as your comfortable with it..
so you think, and act outside of the box..look at the project.. is it working out for you.. if not maybe you need to stop and look at it, try making a little less mess.. but if your happy with the project.. thats your deal.

Now I do see what SpiritTalk was getting at.. Do you need to control, or have power over everything .. while you may be comfortable in this role now.. in a few years time this dream is likely to feel chaotic and out of control..like its "too much work ".. your comfortable with it now...  But I believe SpirtTalk has given you a heads up..

( my apologies to Spirit Talk if my take of this interpretation is out of line )

OO and Im wearing flame proof undies.. :))
If I dont get in an argument its not that I dont care, Im just trying to behave myself.
Last edited by StormGirl Blue on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 am

oops.. double post sorry..
 O I forgot to add the "thing" I usually do when reading..
that want a reading but heres the thing..

2-3 days (maybe a week ) before this dream, you had an argument of sorts with someone.. about you-ish.. they just weren't "getting it"

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Actually I recognize his interpretation now.
I have been defensive because it seems I have helped a lot but when I crash and need help, no ones there, and so I have to help myself.
Kind of ironic, but at the same time I don't care, because I know who I am, and love that I love to help people.
What I got out of what he has said was, I am now helping myself, and not others.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”