my grandfather came in my dream and did magic

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

my grandfather came in my dream and did magic

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 pm

my grand father came in my dream and did some magic . i saw myself as a student in my country house holding a book . my grandfather was sleeping on the bed . he woke and had a conversation with me . he shows some weired lines on my palm which was designed like an ellipse and talked about an eye . and that love was not it is like these days .then he said about passing away slowly . i did not know about pentagram but i saw him trace that in air with his left hand index finger and then he did some devastating magic . i knew he was preparing to die , ie in my dream . he did a magic which i felt to be to transfer his consciousness to me , and he touched my first chakra . and made signs and gestures . and then he died with a smile on his face . next i find myself on the roof along with some buffaloes . i felt i can read their mind . and control them . do you know any answer to what it could be ?

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 pm

bah ! i got the meaning , it was there all the time . i woke his spirit by mistake and ........

Beyond Answers

Post by Beyond Answers » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

There is a huge potential that you have some sort of Paganism in your genealogy.  It may have even been something that happened between you and your grandfather in a past life, but you saw him as you know him now.

The buffalo on the roof - that was an animal spirit message.  The spirit of the buffalo is associate with these traits:
   * Earth Creativity
   * Feminine courage
   * Abundance
   * Knowledge
   * Generosity
   * Hospitality
   * Sharing work
   * Courage
   * Strength
   * Challenge
   * Survival
   * Giving for the greater good
   * Formulating beneficial plans

See if any of these not only apply to your life, but specifically how they may apply to the conversation with your grandfather.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 pm

i had been silent because i had been much baffled by your post . so many criteria , and the good ones specially , makes one think a lot before he can answer .

* Courage
  * Strength
  * Challenge
  * Survival
  * Giving for the greater good
  * Formulating beneficial plans
they could be all or one ,
i am still at loss .
and he was a pagan and could be a magician of sorts .
the dream was in color , i remember yellow color somewhere .
and one of the buffalo was defecating at the time , that was what made me kick its butt , which made it angry .
and the dream was the last one of a series of very intriguing dreams ,
one of the dreams included two sisters , whom i came to know a long time later ,they looked the same , talked the same , had the same names [ same names as in the dream ] even they liked the same colors as the dream , the elder one liked white and the younger one green and red , they did that in real life , and they had even the same powers . the younger one caused a kundalini release in my dream and she did that in real life after i met her in real life .

it all is too outrageous but true .

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

and i loved her with all i had.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Magician, magic -  and The Magician and Magick, are two different things. The Magician is a Tarot card one of the 22 Mjor Arcana and hermetisism follows the use of Magick and rituals to develop ourselves. Nothing to do with magic and conjurers with rabbits in hats  :)

Buffalo as a totem is the beginning of a new life a new age, very rare like the birth of a white buffalo. There is mor to you my friend than meets the eye ;)

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:39 pm

in the first dream i was placed like something special , and that old man really was a magician , in the first dream i was told by him that i had powers , he told me to make the air blow , i wished so and a gust blew dislodging a birds nest from a tree , the old man said i had to wait , there was two of them , they lat me chose my god father , i chose one of them , he was my grandfather , and there was a number of girls with them , they were all called , pragnya [ knowledge ] , and raushni [ enlightment ] , one of them i loved , she looked like a doll , i named her guria [the doll ] she was called guddi and the other one came to me at the end of some ceremony , i was asked to kiss her , though the real one for the rite was the one i previously mentioned , as she came for the kiss , i called pappi [the kiss ] , she was called pappu , they were named by a fat fair lady . who was the mother . i found them after maybe 10 years later and they were exactly the same , responded by the same name , only that they had two more sisters . the two girls , their mother , my grandfather , believe be , i am trained to think logically , i am a student of science , and an engineer of electronics and tele , there are too many coincidences for me to ignore . even but i did say it all sounded fantastic .

sorry and thank you .

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm

No need to say sorry :) It is good that you think logically, that will really be a help to learning :)

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:45 pm

how ?

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Your GrandPadra..

Thas a common Mason dream when he will finish the first Farms Mason book and begin Alchemy.

Magic yes, the Masons are very inclusive about Magical Design.  Did the GrandMadra smell like
uh 'so called freshen up almost sweet powder smell' ./.  Thas what the Masons ask the wifen ::
yer Grammere.. to mix a small alchemy jar with rose water and incense.. thas all I'm allowed ,
to say about their magical society.  Good message.. sounds like a positive dream.  :)  :-D  aum.

A warm loose pooping buffalo on a roof..  the cousins I dunno.. I don't uh see them at all. was it.

If in few years you have a dream about the GranPadra appearing in a hidden column in the older
place you used to visit your family.. their house.. say a yogi prayer of your chakra peace imbibe.

Thas all I wanted to say .  OK  BlessedB .. it's fun to be in a magic family .. even if they learn late.
Evard ~ Jeuni Om~Sa (2)          have a nice day .   Peace

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 am

yes, i am doing chakra meditations . and yes i was supposed to be a mason and i dont know what to say ! and yes ,  all the people im my dream would mention me as him , would just say "yes , it is him " and ask me question and more questions . what would happen , who should do what , like that .
and i came to know that he is a serpent or something like that . and has a white thing as poison ,yes , that was alchemy ! he would apply that on his sixth chakra . i found out the hard way that it was a powerful hypnotizer . th nature of the poison makes me think he was a satanist . for that thing would make a man cold like nothing . he would be like ice , though it failed to douse my fire i have seen people turning into ice with it . and it was his folly . for he did not have the fire to overcome his creation , he got addicted to it , and yes , that explains his evilness . and in the dream he would use a radio to control peoples mind .

i will say more when i remember . but all these things turned me into a black magician .  :smt009

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 am

and the elliptical line on my palm , i now know , he was telling me i am entering the path i should not , i got the message before. but as always i would whatever i wish irrespective of the consequences , so as to say i have all the right to learn anything i choose to . he does not want me to learn magic . but with a good woman at my side i would do much less harm than i would do otherwise . all the harm i caused the universe resulted out of unavailability of a chalice of life for me .

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 am

the graphics that made all of them mad , would cease to hurt them when that happens .

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 am

Dark , Magic , poison.ne (poisson) , electric , radio .

He was reliving life in a dark place near the Mason Magic upon send away .. 'Drake Fish' ./.

The Masons use electric devices with very advanced mind perception like an effect Alchemy.

Radio .. a mis-spell about the likes of the sign of Visatka (Vis Taka : the power of magnetic
dream broadcast) and poisson and warding away .. the name of a Fish ./. sending away the
mortiFriend ruling about the Zecheran rule of not speaking with the hereafter until Maturely,
settling the role unkind want upon Power what was the reason Masoner Magical Magnetic #!
Power in the case upon strong magic appearing as forebode and then evil .. maybe he was:
told to send you away so you won t reveal a secreted comment about reason sent away.. ~
I don t want to bother you with Mason Magic .. if you have worse dreams or more foreboding

Try and tell the Powers That Be to send back the rule of Masoner Secret.. and not bother you
with unkind sayance and the fallacy .. saying he was Dark Magician.. again. SaLahsi. Evard@.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 am

i dont know , i myself bear parts of that secret . i have successfully used it , be it for positive or negative purposes . sometimes i fear my magic . i feel it is more powerful than even the dark one .

p.s. you say dream broadcast ! yes , i realize , all the graphics i produced , was in a time when the people who complained about graphics were asleep . so , i was causing dream broadcast . well , i learned a secret just now . they did have juicy dreams , and that killed them . i have to stop that practice .
thanks . you helped a lot of people .

Return to “Dream Interpretation”