Near-Lucid Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

quietness

Near-Lucid Dream

Post by quietness » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

DREAM:
I am driving really fast down a long road, seems like the road from Saravia going to Silay (roughly 10 - 15 minutes away from one another). I think it was afternoon. Going swimming at the beach with my friends. There is a wave-like stone. Thought how I could have gotten hurt if I dived into it thinking it is a wave. Found a girl riding a robotic dolphin. The sea changed. It dried up? It was a signal of an attack. Took the hand of another guy and we ran to the nearest building. Once inside, we heard footsteps. Ran around the office, and while doing that, I realized I was in a dream. Found an inconspicuous room and we ran inside. Two girls hid with us. Small room. Locked the door. Found that behind us are windows through which others outside can see us. We see people. Sensed their fear. Saw some cybernetic police of the enemy. People knocked through the window to ask if they can hide there as well. I thought they're insane. If they can see us, so can the enemy. Saw some shadows and heard footsteps outside the door. Someone is trying to open the door. Knowing that this is a dream, I casted an invisibility spell. The door opened and I saw Cherai with another girl and an army guy. They don't seem to see us, but then one of the girls in the room moved some stuff. Then they noticed us, but they are allies. The army guy told me that my spell worked for only 10 seconds.

---

COMMENT:

I dreamed this between six and seven in the morning of August 19, 2010, Thursday. :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”