2 dreams back to back

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tulips143

2 dreams back to back

Post by Tulips143 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:35 am

Last night i had 2 dreams, well it was more like little flashes of different things happening. The first dream was little flashes of me and a close friend(have talked about possibly dating in the past) dating and kissing and me ending up pregnant but not wanting to tell him that its his. Then it flashed to where we were in my kitchen and playing around and just being giggly and planting little kisses. Then I woke up bc i was really thirsty. When I got back to sleep i started dreaming that my family was camping and when me and my mom got out the camper someone stole it and the truck with my family in it. Then suddenly the picture flashed to me and the friend from the first dream living together (me still pregnant) and we are basically just dating and living life! There was a bunch of stuff going on but it seemed insignifcant. At the end of the dream it showed me listening to a voicemail he left on my cousins voicemail asking her to marry him and be with him! Im very confused! I told him about the dream and he said maybe its suppose to happen except for the cheating part! But i dont know bc, besides my dreams of stuff thats gonna happen like car accidents, ive been told the dreams are never what that intend to be! Sorry this is so long! Someone please help

Return to “Dream Interpretation”