dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alina77

dreams

Post by alina77 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi all

Last night i had several dreams and i would like your help to interpretate them..thank you to all of you that can help with this..

..i was walking on a street with many blocks and suddenly was night and i saw flying animals..and one of them took me on its back and i traveled arround the planet ...lol..funny eh? yeah then i woked up and said ok huh is nothing..

then i dreamed i was eating apples..a very nice and parfumed apple wow..i feel even now its taste.

and then i dreamed i was swimming in a river with red small fishes..the surroundings were from a lovely mountain immage with lots of flowers and green grass..and i was swimming in a very small river with clean water and red fishes..and i felt so easy like i was flying..and felt sooo happy..then lol again woked up and..

i dreamed i was flying in a carrige carried by dolphins..over a lake ..so deep with clean water and so so many fishes inside and i was flying over them..and then suddenly i saw a wale :D a baby one..so cute..i proceed with my flying over the woods and i felt so free..lovely feeling!

and the last dream ..i had was about a trip..i was on vacation and went to Japan..with some work coleagues..the girls took me to a restaurant,,very lovely and luxurious..full of white tables and golden plates ..and while we sit at the table they told me that the menu is very expensive..and i said huh is ok..i ll make a small sacrifice because who knows when i ll be again here..so..we started to order fish..but..suddenly i had no chair..everybody had chair..and was sitting arround this lovely table..i was in a bed..unter the sheets..a very comfy and warm bed and i felt so comfortable and good in that huge bed..while the staff of the restaurant was serving me food in bed..lol i woked up while i was eating with the chinese stickers :D how funny!

i know its funny to dream all these dreams during one single night..but can anyone help me arround here to find out what does it means?

thanx so much
Allie
alina

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Dreams are mostly about our own unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols (people, places, things) represent these emotions to help us decipher our dreams.

You are getting strongly in touch with the animal world in many forms.  Birds are important because they took you to the air to see things from a higher perspective.  This helps eliminate the fears we can wallow in when we don't rise higher.

It seems the mineral - fruit - is a part of your awareness.  Perhaps you are just opening up to all elements and the kingdoms that reflect them. at this time.  Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit are all a part of your awareness in these dreams.  Call on your innate knowledge of where you may fit into these kingdoms.

White table, golden plates is feeding on spirit(ual) wisdom.  Being fed by others while reclining in a bed would mean that the world is opening to fulfill your needs in every way.
God bless, J

gryxzl

Post by gryxzl » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:38 am

My impression of all the dreams is that you are entering a new and exciting time in your life.  A time of extravagance.  A time to be carefree.  Your inner spirit is being renewed and you seem to have limitless energy to invest in your new endeavors.  The fact that you are flying seems to indicate that you need to take a more relaxed approach to things.  The water in your dreams means to trust your insights and intuition, and not to let your emotions get the better of you.  Splurge a little on life's finer things, if you wish.

BTW, I have no knowledge in dream interpretation, but the aura surrounding you as you reflect on these things is what provided my theories.  Hope this helps.

alina77

Post by alina77 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi :smt006  :smt006

Thank you so much for your interpretation..Yes i feel much free during this time..entering a time of extravagance? lol i dont know..what i do know is that during this time i have serious financial problems that force me to not do much aventures lol..Yes :) i have started to trust my intuition..and thats why i have broked up with a guy i meet in july..and i followed my intuition and my dreams and told him he is not ok for me and i am going ahead on my way..A more relaxed apporoach on things ?:D you bet i do so!even if its hard not to be so emotional sometimes..i am a good student and learning to trust my intuition wich is very developed..

Thank you really so much ..this helped A LOT! :)

hugs
Allie

quote="gryxzl"]My impression of all the dreams is that you are entering a new and exciting time in your life.  A time of extravagance.  A time to be carefree.  Your inner spirit is being renewed and you seem to have limitless energy to invest in your new endeavors.  The fact that you are flying seems to indicate that you need to take a more relaxed approach to things.  The water in your dreams means to trust your insights and intuition, and not to let your emotions get the better of you.  Splurge a little on life's finer things, if you wish.

BTW, I have no knowledge in dream interpretation, but the aura surrounding you as you reflect on these things is what provided my theories.  Hope this helps.[/quote]
alina

alina77

Post by alina77 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

:smt006  ehiii thank you so much..much appreciated your input!

:) and yes during this time i feel more free :) and i feel the freedom in every single cell of my body! lovely feeling..

hugs:smt006
ali

spiritalk wrote:Dreams are mostly about our own unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols (people, places, things) represent these emotions to help us decipher our dreams.

You are getting strongly in touch with the animal world in many forms.  Birds are important because they took you to the air to see things from a higher perspective.  This helps eliminate the fears we can wallow in when we don't rise higher.

It seems the mineral - fruit - is a part of your awareness.  Perhaps you are just opening up to all elements and the kingdoms that reflect them. at this time.  Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit are all a part of your awareness in these dreams.  Call on your innate knowledge of where you may fit into these kingdoms.

White table, golden plates is feeding on spirit(ual) wisdom.  Being fed by others while reclining in a bed would mean that the world is opening to fulfill your needs in every way.
alina

Return to “Dream Interpretation”