i dreamt of my child. i am only married for 3 months!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

i dreamt of my child. i am only married for 3 months!

Post by misty sur » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:31 pm

hi people...i have been married for 3 months and have no plans to have kids now. (though i want to, but my husband wants it after at least a year from now) last night i dreamt that i have already had my baby and have kept the infant with my in-laws while i'm going to meet my parents on a bus with my husband. the bus was very crowded and we didn't get to sit so we both were struggling to maintain our balance while we stand in the crowded bus. then the bus conductor came to me and asked for tickets, i spoke to him in english but he didn't understand. he was also speaking english but in a different accent than mine. so, i couldn't understand what he was saying. finally, me and my husband got down in front of my parents' place. at that time, i woke up from sleep. can anyone tell me the meaning of this dream please?

note: when i told my husband abt this dream, he told me that he dreamt of us (only him and me) strolling in a park and roaming around all day.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 pm

well dreams are never true.i do not know how to interpret your dream or what does it actually mean.every married lady has a secret desire of having a baby.it is common.but we have to wait until our husband wants.though we are in 21st century till we have to depend on our husband's decision.why cannot we fulfill our secret desire?i feel really pitty for you.i hope all your desires are fulfilled.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”