1st dream that I can verify came true in life - unbeleivable.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Have your dreams come true if life?

Yes
67%
No
No votes
I am not certain
33%

Total votes: 6

Oxyman

1st dream that I can verify came true in life - unbeleivable.

Post by Oxyman » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 am

Note: This is a journal diary / post from last month*
~~~

Hello to all. I have been going through an enormous amount of stress and worry regarding my pain treatment at a pain clinic recently.

They have been - the doctors - wanting and recommending to switch my pain medication (which has been working but is very addictive and not a feasible long term solution to my conditions) and here is where it got scary. Actually, I had a full blown panic attack 5 minutes ago & it is slowly going away as I tell you all this.

I dreamt - last week - that I was at the pain clinic and was being held against my will by the nurses - 2-3 from what I recall. The dream was lucid, vivid colors, sound, as most of my dreams are*

I do specifically recall them saying things very clearly and I clearly recall their words* i repeat the word recall and clearly because of how serious this has affected me. without getting into the specific details I heard a mentally ill man who was also at this clinic shout out some very odd things and they triggered my dream recall - deja vu - i swear he was not in my dream but what he said correlated to what was said in my dream by the nurses!!!

I remained cool while hearing this and tried to block it while experiencing it. i was then called into the doc's office and cool calm and collected we spoke.

Then came the words out of his mouth "we want to detox you off of these pain med's and need to monitor your health, you will need to be admitted as an in patient into the hospital and so on .."

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS TOO MUCH. I dreamnt this, not exactly the scenario however very close!!

I have always had these minor deja vu experiences but nothing remotely close to this in accuracy, well not so precise. Very close*****

What can you tell me about this ??
Attachments
Daves Spine - lumbar sagital sec 100 x.jpg
Daves Spine - lumbar sagital sec 100 x.jpg (2.33 KiB) Viewed 1788 times
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Well it is a psychic dream. You say it is too much? It is because this is your first one. When you become more and more sensitive it feels like it is too much until you get used to it. At least that's how it is for me. I am sensitive naturally, and when I meditate I become way more sensitive and can't handle it. (So I don't meditate). I sometimes feel like I am literally going crazy. It is something that you are just going to have to get used to. If you don't like it there are things you can do to stop it, though I don't know of any healthy ways to make it stop so I wouldn't recommend it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Meditation can often replace dreaming.  And the advantage is the consicousness is more alert and you can do something about it.  We do not have to accept randomness in consciousness without doing something about it.  We are in charge of our own body, mind, spirit.  Taking charge is personal responsibility.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”