Can you interpret my frightning dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dreamer1212

Can you interpret my frightning dream

Post by Dreamer1212 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm

hi i've had a couple similar dreams and i was wondering if anybody could help me with the interpretation. i've had a  few dreams where some bad guy (perpetrator vary's) is trying to get at me in my house. the common theme is the lock. the first dream was that i know the  bad guy is comming to get me and i can't lock to door. througout the dream i know the bad guy is getting closer and closer and i keep locking the door but it wont lock. the recent dream was the same thing but with a window. no matter how many times i would lock the window the lock wouldn't work and i knew the bad guy was comming. can anybody with dream interpretation experience help me figure these dreams out?? thank you the dreams are quite scary.

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 am

Hi. Evard.  Did you imbibe a drink which was not noted as properly purchased.
Did the drink seem mild and tasty and was harbining terrible consequence with
a reve (dream) o being brought drugged to your door and the culprit slipping a
lock [or chain] and surpassing known dream ethic and leading you to menacing
demise..  if you did be wary of your waking as real and not worry about waking
with same scene as the terrible invaden (bad guy) will not hurry to demise you,
in real life .. rather a drugged drink leading you to unwanted similarity to scene
appearing as real home setting.. the door when physically awake will not harm!
you.. it will be solace u waking accord you will be real and protected with awake
power to be not whelmed with drugged imposing "scary" reality nightmare again
I don't want to confuse waking and frightening likeness.. it will be your prevail ,.
Deathlin Dreams might continue while sleeping though be awake and peaceful ,:
when you are ready to be inished with what my guess was imbibed nightmare...
pour the rest out and give up on the product that gave you these horrify scenes.

BlessedB.     A former deathily drink dreamer.. Evard.     Go0dluck and Peace .

Dreamer1212

Post by Dreamer1212 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Does anybody have any idea what this guy just said. I certainly don''t. I would prefer answers in clear language please. :smt017

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 am

OK .  A way to say understanding with proper accord ..

You imbibed a drink and it gave you bad dreams.. feel better.

(I'm actually used to what was apparently a granted means of common reading ,. I say what I want)

insult and warning not needed.     Got it so far ..     Rhutobello ,. your site~pa .. it was kinda holiday
pre-gripe day about online avail and the way people see holiday relaxing as (my opinion) ,. lacking.

Evard .. Waddrya Ignrnt.. don't drink bad dream beer.  Thanks.    Happy Holidays to Many.  Aomen.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 am

you certainly had a scary dream. why not try and find a meaning from an expert. i'm sure you will have your answer.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 am

Simply put dreamer..
the house is you ..
the dream itself reads pretty straight forward.

You are so afraid of allowing someone to be close emotional to you.. or allowing your true self to be shared outward.

You can only pretend to be someone/something your not.. or that "it doesn't hurt" for such a short time.

Dont be afraid of allowing someone into your intimate space..
and dont be afraid that someone wont like you for who you really are. faults and all..
You know the one that loves you will love you because of your faults, or those things about yourself your afraid to share, not despite of them

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Dreams are mostly about our unresolved emotions from our conscious state.  The people, places, things, are merely symbols to help you understand and resolve your emotions in a conscious manner.

What are our fears?  Fears are often based upon our lack of control of any given, specific situation.  What was happening in your life that you feel so out of control of it?

Locks are about keeping other people out.  But they also lock us into thoughts, words, deeds.  Do you feel challenged or threatened in a particular idea that you have locked up in your mind?

The dream had a door which means you could not see who the bad guy (perhaps a situqtion) actually was, but you knew it was bad.  How?

The window is helping you see what this is actually about, what you fear and why.  Because the locks don't work, perhaps this is telling you to examine whatever it is that you are fearing and resolve the emotions connected to it.  It feels a little like a relationship that you are having to deal with emotionally.
God bless, J

Dreamer1212

Post by Dreamer1212 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Well your responses do seem to be acurate about me. there is a relative that i live with of whom i have no trust. im always afraid they are going behind my back and going through my stuff. i dislike this person SOO much that i hide all my likes and interests if fear that that person will like the same thing or that they will try to copy me. There are things that i like that are so importent to me that the thought of that person knowing about it or anything about me scares the pants off me. i've always been a very private person and its seems like i've been withdrawing from people more and more latley. and also i have very little trust of all people not just that person. i in a sence hide within myself. could this have something to do with the dream

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:36 pm

importent [typo] :::

you have a relative person who was unkind and works "behind your back"
who was unkind and did try and adulter your belongings (and money) We:
Thas [that's] I know the case : I know it as {game alignment} : Neutral .,
Lawful Evil ..  .  Neutral Lawful Evil appear as spurious subtlety
and are in case modern known for food and drink evoking the
bad set of dreams and can be scary when dreaming ,. not accorded own thought ..
and can be ways drugged when waking up as if person was disallowing surety when
now awake .. It's frightening .. Psyche prevail .  In my personal case knowing newer
bad non-food and imbibe(able) drink :: It's an affected fear base.. and I ask you uh:
also take care of your money ,.as bank account and belonging [with home safely uh]
not allow the peace disregard monitor ed as not your rite to be financially supported,
by the imposing relative person who will begin proper assurance actual money will be
with ways provided other person helping with the amount kinda a 20$ bill now n then.
This is my personal experience.. best of luck if you are understating scary value of uh  the dream you had.. AM aste~  Evard.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Of course you have it down as what you are dreaming about - the unresolved emotions of your own conscious state.  The next step, so the dream does not become a repetative dream turning to a nightmare, is to change how you think - one little thought at a time - and eliminate all these fears about other people.  Get in the flow of life - you know what goes around comes around - so any one not living their life to the full, will reap their own negativity (meant to be the antagonist in your situation).
God bless, J

Dreamer1212

Post by Dreamer1212 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:09 pm

LOL After Reading Evards Nonsencical mumbo jumbo Nonsense i find it rather comical that he corrects my one typo when he has like 26 defremented Non-Sentences all scrambled together like some kind of tornado ate and spit up his pitiful attempt at psycoanalizing my dreams. Please don't bother to comment my dreams unless you are serious about it. These dreams are very disturbing and i only want serious answers that make sence. Thank you, though, to all who have provided good logical answers. its been helpful.
Last edited by Dreamer1212 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamer1212

Post by Dreamer1212 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 pm

:smt003

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 pm

OK I won't comment.  Don't drink dream beer.  Pour it out.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”